Ratings for Dr. Barry F. Blitz

I have been seeing DR blitz for almost 5 years for prostate cancer I underwent external beam radiation for my treatment my psa is now zero I had great confidence in him I thank him for all his help over time and highly recommend him to all patients thank you doe letting me live

flag | Submitted May 5, 2016

I have treated by Dr, Blitz for bladder cancer for the past two years. He is outstanding, very professional and personable. His staff also has been excellent. My only complaint is there seems to be a lot of turn over of staff. I would not hesitate to recommend him

flag | Submitted April 25, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Blitz for over 5 years. When I moved to Florida my primary care doctor referred me to Dr. Blitz. I could not be more confident in this man. Several of my friends and neighbors at Shellpoint see him, and we all agree, he is excellent. I feel confident referring him to anybody that needs a skillful doctor and a great listener.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2014

I have had a long history of urology problems, so I have seen a lot of urologists. He is the best of them all. Infinitely recommended.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2013

My urologist for the past 3 years when I am in Florida. Excellent all around. Really listens. Actually recommended against surgery in my circumstance. You can really trust him.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2012

I am a retired physician (Cardiologist) and had complications from a robotic prostatectomy performed elsewhere. My original surgeon tried his best, but could not solve my problems. Dr. Blitz came highly recommended from my oncologist, and he was able to effectively repair me. He has an excellent bed side manner, and I felt confident from the day I met him. One word of caution, do not get a robotic prostatectomy. Its not what it is cracked up to be.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2010

I have been a patient for 5 years and know this doctor and his staff very well. I have complex problems and my family doctor sent me to Dr. Blitz for a second opinion. He poured over all my records and found some things that were missed. I have great confidence in him. I never feel rushed, and his staff is very accomodating. His nurse Franny is a Godsend. I have been recommending him for years.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2009

an extremely arrogant man, tries to talk down to you,feel for any patient or family member that need to discuss any matters,I will never recommend him to anyone, absolutly the worse doctor ever!!!

flag | Submitted August 18, 2008

Dr. Barry F. Blitz's Credentials

• French

• University Of South Florida College Of Medicine (Grad. 1990)