Ratings for Dr. Donald Brown

Seemingly kind, yet turned out to be pretty insensitive to my needs

flag | Submitted May 18, 2017

Dr. Brown was very nice in the beginning. Then he started to become very rude and would ignore my concerns. Himself and his nurses ignored my high blood pressure and become very judgemental of my weight gain in a negative way instead of a helpful way. He went on vacation and wanted me to schedule to be induced when it was convenient for him. When i requested to be induced at a different time then what he wanted, he told me he was booked and scheduled me a for a week after my due date. He was a nightmare and i would never recommend him!!!

flag | Submitted October 29, 2016

Love everyone everybody is so nice he's delivering my second baby

flag | Submitted May 14, 2015

Wonderful Doctor. Have used him for years thru high risk pregnancies & thru miscarriages. Would highly recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2014

Melissa, Dr. Browns nurse is rude and condescending. I was told I was high risk pregnancy and was treated like trash. After receiving no actual care from this Dr I miscarried. I scheduled a tubal, they cancelled it less then 12 hour before surgery. When they rescheduled it they just scheduled it and left a voicemail not verifying if the date would be acceptable for me, when I asked to reschedule this due to other obligations that day they said they would no longer see me. If you want reliable care choose another Dr.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2013

Dr. Brown was very nice & very knowledgeable. He was honest with his answer to my problem and referred me to a ONC/GYN. His even followed up the next day with a personal phone call

flag | Submitted April 28, 2007

Dr. Donald Brown's Credentials

• University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine (Grad. 1978)

MSP/BC Med