Ratings for Dr. William G. Hayes

I have been a patient of Dr. Hayes for 7 years now and not only is he wonderful, but his hygienist Melanie is one of the most gentle hygienist I have ever had work on me. All of his staff are extremely nice and professional. This is a very friendly office who cares deeply about their patients oral health. And just for the record, I am a past dental assistant who moved here from another state.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2015

I went to this dentist to have my teeth cleaned the receptionist was extremely rude, The hygienist Melanie was terrible she ripped my gums and I was bleeding terribly and asked her to be more gentle she didn't even respond. This place is terrible. Never going back.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2013

I am the writer of the earlier review regarding the hygenist, and I would like to update that I revisited Dr. Hayes' office today and had a cleaning. The hygenist for this visit (Kathy) was exceptional. I had minimal pain and my teeth feel better than ever. Her kindness and gentleness are remarkable. Dr. Hayes was friendly and helpful like always!

flag | Submitted April 22, 2009

Dr. Hayes is a great dentist, however the hygenist that cleaned my teeth was horrible! I had heard great things about this office from several people, especially about how gentle the hygenist was. Turns out they were all talking about the same hygenist, but not the one who cleaned my teeth. I have sensitive teeth and gums, which I told her before we started. I cried through the entire cleaning. It was incredibly painful. Even if I winced or gagged she did not stop working. She did not apologize or even ask how I was doing. After she was done she just wiped the tears off my face and left to get Dr. Hayes. After that he said my teeth were in great shape (So why did I need such a harsh cleaning?). The next day my teeth were very sore and a little loose. I would go back to Dr. Hayes, but next time I will definitely ask for a different hygenist.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2008