Ratings for Dr. Mohammed Elbash

Not a good experience. The doctor is rude and unkind and not helpful in the least. The worst eye doctor experience I've ever had. Would definitely not recommend. The front desk staff was polite and pleasant.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2016

I found myself needing an ophthalmologist in Alexandria for an emergency. I was far from home and could not wait to get home to see my own doctor. Dr. Elbash and his staff fit me in, and were professional and efficient. The doctor himself is thorough and knowledgeable. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a good ophthalmologist in this area.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2015

Dr. Elbash gave me the most detailed and comprehensive exam I've ever had from an opthamologist, and he explained difficulties in understandable language. He clearly is enthusiastic about his work and cares about his patients. He listens to concerns and answers questions to the very best of his ability. Highly recommend this doctor!

flag | Submitted September 25, 2013

I have seen Dr Elbash several times for regular eye check-up and for eye problems. He was the best eye doctor I have dealt with and would strongly recommend for others who are looking for an eye doctor. He was very professional, knowledgeable and kind.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2012

Excellent physician, terrific patient care, concerned, takes times, his office staff are excellent--customer service oriented.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2011

Two family members treated, great doctor, time, service, attention on a highest level.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2011

Dr. Elbash, was able to diagnose my keratoconus, I was uninsured and had gone to several optometrist who gave me glasses that did not work. I found him proffesional knowledgeable. I did not have insurance and he was kind enough help me out with the exam fee. I have highly recommend him to all my family and friends. The ones who went to him came back and thanked me for telling them about him.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2010

Dr. Elbash is a great doctor! I highly recommend him to anyone. He is very professional, knowledgeable, and you'll be guaranteed treatment. Overall, he is a very nice and respectable person who cares about his patients and gives each and every patient the attention and care they need. I wish there were more doctors out there like him.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2010

Dr. Elbash came recommended from a friend who was very happy with the care she received. The experience at Dr. Elbash's office was all around exceptional, from the staff to Dr. Elbash himself. Besides being patient and polite, he was extremely pleasant. Dr. Elbash took the time to listen to me. I've been to a number of eye doctors but it seems that Dr. Elbash exam was much more thorough. I would strongly recommend him to my family and friends.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2009

This doctor billed over $400 for an eye exam. The exam was fine, but the medical records requested afterward indicated some problems were found. I was disappointed he did not tell me what he found. The handwriting was not clear on the medical records and he did not respond to a written request for clarification to those problems. It required another doctor to inquire to get an explanation. For the fees charged he should have responded to my request. A more advanced medical office would take an image of the retina which is far more accurate than a hand-drawn diagram with indecipherable notation. Conclusion: This young doctor charges a lot but does not follow through.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2008