Ratings for Dr. Luke Boudreau

Please note that Dr. Luke Boudreau DC has moved: CareWell Health Group Chancellors Way Medical Arts Centre 175 Chancellors Way, Suite 102 Research Park North, Univ. of Guelph Guelph, Ontario N1G 0E9

flag | Submitted October 4, 2017

Dr Luke is amazing, he is so knowledgeable and kind. I always leave his appointments feeling better in body and mind.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2016

Great experience always - from the staff to the treatment, you leave feeling well cared for.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2014

My recovery was definitely a positive experience thanks to Dr. Boudreau. He was very approachable and able to answer any questions I had. A very friendly staff as well, overall a definite recommend.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2014

Dr. Luke is very professional, and excellent at what he does. I was referred to him by my family Doctor. So glad I went he took me from severe pain to no pain at all in just only six visits. Thanks to Dr. Luke and his staff!

flag | Submitted November 5, 2013

Dr Boudreau is great! He takes the time needed to make sure his patients receive the best care.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2013

Recommended by my doctor. First visit. Reception staff were very polite and friendly. Dr. Boudreau was also very friendly, efficient and professional. No complaints.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2013

I had never been to a Chiropractor and was hesitant to see a Chiropractor. Dr. Boudreau was recommended to me by my neighbour and was I ever glad I went. My back feels so much better. Dr Boudreau listens to you and is very good. After a few visits I felt a whole lot better. I would recommend Dr Boudreau to anyone, he is the best!

flag | Submitted September 17, 2013

I was suffering from sciatic pain in left hip/leg for two months before I saw my first chiropractor (Dr.Luke). Within a short period of time he had reduced the pain and over the next few months helped my problematic left leg gain flexibility and strength. Dr.Luke did acupuncture on my trouble areas and minor hip adjustments. I had recommend Dr.Luke to others. He is knowledgeable, listens, and offers advice. His pleasant manner helped to calm me when I was in pain.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2013

I was referred to Dr.Boudreau for my bad back, and I'm very glad I was. After hearing he was the best, I am now confident in also saying he is the best. If you need anything done I recommend going to Dr.Boudreau, you will be "fixed" in no time! The receptionist is great as well which is always a plus!

flag | Submitted May 21, 2013