Ratings for Dr. BABATUNDE I. Onasanya

Dr. Onasanya is a very caring and thorough physician. He is very professional and explains things in detail. I am very blessed to have him care for my children. We love his office !

flag | Submitted October 23, 2014

Dr. O is an amazing doctor who listens not only to the issues of my children , but is genuinely interested and concerned of the well being of the parents and family life. Dr. O's office is always willing to accommodate my children anytime I call with a health concern. I would recommend Dr. O to any parent that I know.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2014

THIS MAN WAS RUDE AND MEAN. He insinuated that she was "in the country just to have a baby" and then tried to scare her will the "bills that will come from her baby having jaundice" and asking her "why are you upset, why are you calling for Jesus" as he coldly informed her of her newborn daughter's condition without explaining that it is easily correctable. A nurse who observed his behavior had to come in and calm her down and explain that her child was in no immediate danger and the treatment is routine. I would say :Respect your patients and understand that you should not assume anything about your patients personal lives and/or ability to pay. Do not let your personal opinions of people from different countries affect your ability to deliver quality service to your patients. Do not continue to belittle and talk down to young mothers. Do not think that you can say and do whatever you want just because you are a doctor.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2013

I have been taking my two boys to Dr. O their entire life. I had issues with the NP and requested to ONLY see Dr.O and that is how it is! My oldest son had an issue and Dr.O was great even had his cell number, which I used two years latter for my youngest when he became ill at night and I needed advice. I love Dr.O and his staff!

flag | Submitted November 10, 2010

Dr Onasanya is a very capable and competent doctor. He has been my son's doctor for four years now and he has never let me down. He takes his time to listen to my compliants and questions. I will not change him for any other doctor in the world.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2010

I have been taking my kid's to Dr Onasanya for over 5 years. He is a knowldgeable and caring physician. I cannot speak to the attitude and knowledge of his office staff, but each time I saw him in the office, he took his time with me and my Kids. On occasion, there were issues with vaccine shortage, I guess he he needed to wait for the suppliers. I believe that this doctor is a good and competent physician. I will reccomend him anytime.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2010

Dr. Onasanya is unreachable, or the office manager is not giving him a message. In either way, when I had a question regarding the medical charge for my child, he was no available to speak to me. God knows where he was, we rarely see him in the office, instead we have been seeing a nurse practitioner. The nurses are great too, it's just the office staff is not helpful, or caring. Be careful when you ask questions to the doctor, or the nurse practitioner, they might charge you a fee when they answer your questions WITHOUT notifying you. I am changing my kids' doctor because of this office manager's unprofessional attitude, AND the doctor who impossible to have a direct contact with patients when needed....

flag | Submitted March 12, 2010

This practice have fake doctors from Nigeria. They used to have a Nigerian lady, very nervous doctor who didn't even understand about vaccination schedules. She vaccinnate my son three times with the same shots instead of once, currently my son condition is worse because of this practice. PLEASE do your homework before taking your little one to this practice.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2009

I have not been pleased with the service received at his Lilburn office. I went in expecting Dr. Onasanya to be my childs doctor, to be forwarded off to Dr. Tricia Cameron which I new absolutely nothing about. Not a good experience...my child is insured and I was informed on one visit that my child could not get shots because there were no shots available for paying insured customers, they only had dosages available for Medicare patients. Please do your homework first.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2009

When my daughter was born, Dr. Onansanya did not even bother to come by the room and check in on me or my wife during the three days that our daughter was in his care. Because Sophia was a little too warm when she was born, Dr. Onasanya requested expensive tests to ensure that she was okay, and did not release her pending the test results. The results came back negative, yet Dr. Onasanya was to busy to sign the release paperwork for the nurses. He did not release Sophia to go home until finally a nurse stood in front of him and demanded to know why he wasn't signing off on her release. Upon returning home, we did not receive a bill from Dr. Onasanya's Medilag Pediatric group for nearly 13 months, at which time we received a threatening letter stating that our account was being sent to a collections agency for non-payment. This came as quite a surprise since no one from his office in the previous 12 months had bothered to contact us about the open account. Avoid this doctor!

flag | Submitted August 19, 2008

Dr. BABATUNDE I. Onasanya's Credentials

• Univ Of Lagos, Coll Of Med, Lagos, Nigeria (Grad. 1989)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Lilburn, GA