Ratings for Dr. Kim Burgis

A excellent Dr. helped me to relax on my first visit ever to a Chiropractor made my sciatic nerve pain feel better on my first visit .Very nice lady & her knowledge of the body was helpful in getting back to being pain free again.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2018

Wonderful chiropractor with children as well as adults

flag | Submitted July 20, 2015

Dr Burgess is an amazing chiropractor! She is very caring and just an all around great person!

flag | Submitted January 28, 2015

She is an amazing chiro!! Even my hubby thinks she does an amazing job! He's pickier than me, by far! :) Even some males don't have enough strength or technique to put him "back into place" but she does!! We travel 120km to see her!! :)

flag | Submitted July 24, 2013

She is the only chiro I go to, she's awesome! Most chiros throw me on the table, do a manipulation here and there, then tell me to come back every week for 3 months. Dr. Burgis does all kinds of diagnostic tests first, ie checks the strength on each leg/arm/shoulder, checks alignments, compares todays tests versus tests that were done at the last visit to monitor progress, etc. Then once she knows which joint in causing trouble, she manipulates it, gives a couple of excercises to do, and that's it. I recently had some top of foot pain, which she quickly diagnosed to be my hip being out of place. She gave me two simple excercises to do, and within 2 days, my pain was gone. Thanks Dr. Burgis!!

flag | Submitted March 29, 2013