Ratings for Dr. Karen Y. Kim

Dr. Kim is always very thorough. She goes over all of your current medications to ensure we are on the same page.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2018

Dr Kim is one of the most caring doctors I’ve ever met. Her meticulous research and follow through is only part of the reason why I’d recommend her

flag | Submitted November 6, 2018

Dr Kim is always on time and takes the time to answer all questions. She sets the standard.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2018

Dr. Kim always demonstrates her concern for me as a patient. She goes out of her way to make sure our plan for treatment is thorough and appropriate. Her office staff members are courteous, professional, helpful, and friendly.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2018

Speed and kindness. Helpful knowledgeable and punctual

flag | Submitted October 10, 2018

Dr. Kim has been my G.P. for many years now. In my mind, she is the perfect doctor. Whenever I see her, she listens to my concerns and addresses them immediately. In addition, she always checks my history and keeps up with tests I need to have. She is professional, knowledgeable and has a positive "bedside manner." In addition, her office staff is polite and efficient. I am always greeted with a smile.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2018

She is a wonderful doctor. Always patiently listening and very much “gets” who I am. Very easy to get in to see her and no wait in the waiting room. Staff, including Mandy, always so helpful and they follow through very promptly. A great experience all around. Thank you Dr. Kim.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2018

Dr. Kim is always friendly, answers thoroughly, makes me feel completely comfortable discussing health questions with her. The office staff is courteous and helpful.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2018

Dr. Kim is very patient and answers all my questions and concerns. She also very responsive when I email her. Would definitely recommend her.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2018

Ample parking . Very short wait time. Dr Kim knows my health history well and listened to my concerns. Symptoms were treated appropriately.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2018

Dr. Karen Y. Kim's Credentials

• Farsi

• Yale University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2002)

UnitedHealthcare