Ratings for Dr. Karen Y. Kim

Dr. Kim is always friendly, answers thoroughly, makes me feel completely comfortable discussing health questions with her. The office staff is courteous and helpful.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2018

Dr. Kim is very patient and answers all my questions and concerns. She also very responsive when I email her. Would definitely recommend her.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2018

Ample parking . Very short wait time. Dr Kim knows my health history well and listened to my concerns. Symptoms were treated appropriately.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2018

I have been Dr Kim’s patient for the last six years and couldn’t be happier! She comes to the room prepared and knowing all the details of my medical history. She is very kind, patient and up to date with medical information! I highly recommend Dr Kim.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2018

Dr Kim always remembers key details about my life- makes a huge difference in how I feel when receiving services and shows me she actually cares.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2018

Dr. Kim is a wonderful doctor and primary care physician. I have been with her for over ten years. She is my mom, daughter and husbands doctor! We love her! She is professional, efficient and caring. I highly recommend her. She has a wonderful staff as well.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2018

Dr. Kim is always caring and concerned about my well-being. I have been her patient for over 15yrs. I trust her opinion and value the time she spends with me. I also receive return calls in a timely manner. I can also use Nextmd to email her or the office. I can also get results, prescriptions, or letters from Nextmd. I'm very happy with Dr. Kim and her office staff at PFM.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2018

Dr Kim is always very thorough, kind and really listens

flag | Submitted May 1, 2018

Dr. Kim has always taken the time to listen to what the patient wants to discuss and works together (doctor/patient-team effort) to arrive at a helpful and favorable solution to solve the issue at hand. Dr. Kim has an open & warm personality and has gained my trust throughout the years. Thank you for everything you do keep our community healthy!

flag | Submitted May 1, 2018

Dr. Kim is the best! Kind, soft-spoken, caring and very skilled. She has been my favorite doctor for many years.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2018

Dr. Karen Y. Kim's Credentials

• Farsi

• Yale University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2002)