Ratings for Dr. Karen Y. Kim

Dr Kim always remembers key details about my life- makes a huge difference in how I feel when receiving services and shows me she actually cares.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2018

Dr. Kim is a wonderful doctor and primary care physician. I have been with her for over ten years. She is my mom, daughter and husbands doctor! We love her! She is professional, efficient and caring. I highly recommend her. She has a wonderful staff as well.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2018

Dr. Kim is always caring and concerned about my well-being. I have been her patient for over 15yrs. I trust her opinion and value the time she spends with me. I also receive return calls in a timely manner. I can also use Nextmd to email her or the office. I can also get results, prescriptions, or letters from Nextmd. I'm very happy with Dr. Kim and her office staff at PFM.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2018

Dr Kim is always very thorough, kind and really listens

flag | Submitted May 1, 2018

Dr. Kim has always taken the time to listen to what the patient wants to discuss and works together (doctor/patient-team effort) to arrive at a helpful and favorable solution to solve the issue at hand. Dr. Kim has an open & warm personality and has gained my trust throughout the years. Thank you for everything you do keep our community healthy!

flag | Submitted May 1, 2018

Dr. Kim is the best! Kind, soft-spoken, caring and very skilled. She has been my favorite doctor for many years.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2018

The practice really cares about my family, their knowledge and care are unequalled.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2018

She is always very through and does everything she can to make sure I am taken care of.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2018

Dr Kim is amazing! I have been going to her for over 10years! Everyone in the office makes sure my needs are taking care of.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2018

The office is so warm and friendly! The office staff does whatever they need to, to make your experience a good one. Dr. Kim is outstanding! She always takes whatever time is needed to answer ALL my questions and sometimes, I have a lot! LOVE THAT OFFICE!

flag | Submitted February 28, 2018

Dr. Karen Y. Kim's Credentials

• Farsi

• Yale University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2002)