Ratings for Dr. Wesley S. Hilger

When calling into the administration office I was told "I would be a new women after the surgery". I was so pleased to find out that in fact I am a whole new woman! The literature for Urogynecology and surgical options is scant. Woman who leak, and Kegels exercises provided me no help. Ask your primary care physician for a referral. It will change your life.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2016

Great doctor and nurses,my thanks to everyone. My recovery has been an easy one so far.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2016

Dr. Hilger and his staff have gone above and beyond to make sure my needs were met before ,during and after surgery. They are all compassionate and caring. Being a healthcare professional, I was very choosy in choosing a surgeon. I defiantly know I made the right choice. I\'m satisfied with my experience in working with this team.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2016

Excellent and very detailed surgeon. I am very happy with the care I was and have been given.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2011

Dr. Wesley S. Hilger's Credentials

• Northwestern University Medical School (Grad. 1999)