Ratings for Dr. Caroline Skudlarek-Prete

I am extremely anxious around doctors and I just wanted to say that Dr Skudlarek has a calming and friendly demeanor that makes me feel so comfortable... I could not ask for a better OB GYN

flag | Submitted January 9, 2015

Great bedside manner, polite, gentle, very detailed and anwers all questions I have.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2011

In terms of yearly appointments this doctor is wonderful. Helpful, punctual and attentive. However, the practice as a whole, in my experience lately, has not been helpful at all in a negative situations. Lab results calls take hours to return...if returned at all...and if you call after hours there is no way to leave a message. If you had asked me last year I would have given 5s across the board...this year...well...my 3s are an average with this year taken into consideration.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2011

She is the best doctor that I have ever had. She is kind, attentive and very knowledgeable!! I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2011

Dr.Skudlarek-Prete is a thorough, caring doctor. I would recommend her to anyone!

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

While Dr. Skudlarek-Prete can be a pleasant doctor, I had a very unfortunate incident happen with her. I requested that certain tests not be done because I had researched and already knew that my insurance wouldn't pay for it. The doctor agreed, but probably forgot and ended up doing it anyways, which cost me over a hundred dollars to the lab company. I approached her about it and she told me both in person and over the phone that she would reimburse me for her mistake. The check should have come within 10 days, but three months later, I still had not received a check and nobody was responding to my calls. After writing a certified letter, the office manager did finally contact me, but only to tell me that they could only refund a portion of the promised reimbursement because it was a lab bill and the doctor was now saying that she had to follow standard testing procedure in my case. This was completely false and unethical and she continues not to return any of my calls.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2008

Dr. Caroline Skudlarek-Prete's Credentials

• New York College Of Osteo Medicine Of New York Institute Of Technology (Grad. 1995)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Providence, RI