Ratings for Dr. J.C. Ginsburg

Dr. G. is an Internist as well as a cardiologist. Very thorough, very pleasant, too bad (for me) that he is now retiring! We wish him well. F.S.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2017

This doctor checked me out after I had chest pains, and despite seeing nothing definitive, got me into hospital for an angiogram the same day and, as a result of the angiogram, triple bypass the next day. Post operative reviews have been prompt, and cordial. Speedy and effective care.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2013

I think Dr. Ginsburg is a wonderful physician. He seems very caring and is very knowledgable.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2011

West Lincoln Hospital is fortunate to have him on staff. He is kind, compassionate and knowledgeable. It is extremely comforting to see him involved in your case. "May his tribe increase."

flag | Submitted September 22, 2011

Have seen Dr Ginsburg anualy for the past 7 years He is very helpful , knowledgeable,excellent bedside manner and always on time and he refers you to the best if you need surgery rec. anytime

flag | Submitted November 7, 2010

Dr. Ginsburg took excellent care of my mother. He is now taking care of me. I rated Dr. Ginsburg as I did because my mother's life was much better because of his care.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2009

Very helpful, and knowledgeable has helped me out greatly over the las 6 years. Stunned at my weight loss through surgery. He helped my father in law out during his heart attack, even though my father in law would not follow a word Dr. Ginsburg told him. A great sense of humour to boot.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2007

this doctor is always on time. i have never been kept waiting unless it has been an emergency, and even then he apologizes for his tardiness. any problems that have arised have been dealt with in a friendly manner and with one which is understandable. i would recommend this physician to anyone who needs help in his area of expertise.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2007

My husband and my father have both been referred to this doctor as he is handy in a small town hospital. However, he told my husband to turn up his radio if he had ringing in his ears and he told my father he was very healthy....when in fact he was not and early intervention could have saved a lot of pain and anxiety! I would never recommend this doctor to anyone. His office has huge poster pictures of his family. What is that all about???

flag | Submitted March 25, 2007

treats patient as if they were a bother and cant wait to get them out of his office. Ignores patients concerns

flag | Submitted March 22, 2007