Ratings for Dr. Ricardo E. Huete

In July of 2013 I was admitted to the hospital with a high risk triplet pregnancy. He was the hospitalist on call the night I delivered my babies prematurely. Knowing that the worst thing possible was about to happen and that just under 20 weeks they would not survive, you would think that there would be some Compassion. The hospital nurses ended up having to step in and act as the doctor after he screamed and yelled at me and then forcefully broke my water for the second baby. This was not something that should have been done. I could tell by the look on the nurses face that something was wrong. I begged him to stop and he refused. Too much detail I will spare you from but his rude, aggressive demeanor and his actions that night could have handed him a serious lawsuit and ended with me losing all 3 babies instead of just the two whose water had already broke. His behavior was so bizZare and unacceptable that the next day the nurse who was with me throughout the entire night came back into the hospital to comfort me and ask me if I would be willing to speak with a supervisor. I wish I could give no stars. Don't trust him or his abilities.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2017

Dr Huete is an excellent doctor he's the best I can proudly say he has every answer for all the questions I have ;)

flag | Submitted October 26, 2016

He is still rude and unhelpful. This doctor was on call for my doctor (dr Rosenberg - who is great) I called in to ask about bleeding after intercourse and cramping. All he said was I should have called earlier and there was nothing he could do now. He asked why I didn't. I said I thought light bleeding after intercourse was normal and was just calling to be sure. He said bleeding is never normal, you should have came in. He was so rude I ended up hanging up on him because I was in tears and couldn't even respond. I ended up going to the er since he made my situation sound so hopeless when every other doctor assured me it was normal. What kind of dr is this man? He left me worried, confused and feeling negligent. Ended up wasting a lot of time and money in the er.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2014

Waited 1 hr 30min just be seen while the employees including the nurse practitioner just chatted around. Pathetic.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2013

i would not recommend this dr to anyone!! he is very rude and does not care about what you want for the pregnancy at all.i was overdue a week and was not loking to be induced and he said" idont like surprises" how in the heck was i supposed to know i would be overdue? i told him i wanted to do it as naturally as possible and he says "to me vaginal is natural ,i do pitocin and i dont go over 41 weeks" i asked if pitocin was mandatory(this is my 3rd time being seen by him cuz hes the closest)as they gave it to me ass soon as i layed down on the hospital bed , and he said "no only if its needed" - no one told me it was needed and no one told me thats what was in my IV.he just wants to control everything so its in a nice little package because if not ITS HIS RESPOSIBILITY and thats what he cares about! hes so rude and condescending that i stopped teling him any strange symptoms i had because his response would usually be along the lines of "sily pregnant woman your fine its just the baby"

flag | Submitted June 20, 2013

I was told by the nurse practitioner my baby had no heart bet n that they needed to give me a d&c procedure. They gave me an appointment for the following morning. As a parent hearing that is an emotional stress. When I went the next day the doctor found the hert beat but I believe he tried covering for her mistakes that he tells me is a possible miscarriage. I have no pain at all wht is that doctor talking about. The nurse should not have that authorization of telling patients the baby is dead. I do not think this is a professional facility.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2012

This doctor is ok, but his office staff is so terrible that I will never go back!

flag | Submitted September 27, 2011

Doctor Huete was very unprofessional and an utterly horrible doctor. My husband and I were always courteous with him, but he was insulting and selfish. The day I went into labor I found out he was "not on call," what kind of ob is not on call? It was a weekend so I guess he didn't want to be bothered. He practically yelled at me when he finally did arrive, for not telling the nurses why I had (previously) been scheduled for a c-section. I told them everything I knew, but I am not a doctor. I only knew what he had told me. Furthermore, I had third-degree tearing and needed many stitches, which he waited a full day to tell me about. I was shocked when the nurse mentioned it, I believe it was the doctor's duty to tell me what had happened to me and what he did (stitch me up). I have a sister tattoo, that both my sisters and I all have and he told me he "didn't like tattoos" what kind of thing is that to say to a patient? I am a college student with a 3.65 GPA, not an uneducated idiot.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2011

great dr. very nice staff... he delivered my son and my twins....now he will deliver my first grandchild

flag | Submitted August 25, 2011

Pregnancy is a magical moment, it's a blessing in a woman's life, specially the first pregnancy .You would expect a lot from the professional you are trusting in such special moment of your life, for you and your baby. This Doctor was always very rude to my wife. This is not a good Doctor, not professional at all, neglectful, very poor on his assignments and above all rude and full of attitude. We had a terrible experience with him. I do not recommend this Doctor to any pregnant woman.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2011

Dr. Ricardo E. Huete's Credentials

• Univ De El Salvador, Fac De Med, San Salvador, El Salvador (Grad. 1982)