Ratings for Dr. Maureen Keenan

She was nice and generous. She is wonderful. She is very friendly.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

Dr. Keenan is a wonderfully knowledgeable and caring physician. She is also a mother and understands the difficulty in juggling work and parenting. She seems to be able to 'read what is happening' in an instant. She combines up to date knowledge with that old-fashioned feeling that she really cares. She called me after a miscarriage to see how I was doing. I couldn't ask for more in a Family Doctor.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2016

Dr Keenan is the best GP I've ever had. She truly cares. She trusts a trustable patient, and uses us to gather information. She readily admits when she doesn't know something, and she works to solve the problem. I recently moved to Vancouver Island and have had to move on to another Dr. She was away for a few months before I left and I didn't get a chance to say goodbye. So Dr Keenan, if you have some vanity I didn't know about, and you're reading all these lovely comments, , from the bottom of my heart, I thank you. You improved the quality of my life immensely. The sternum shot guy ;)

flag | Submitted August 17, 2016

Dr. Keenan is one of the best doctors we have ever had. Kind, compassionate, a real down to earth person with a wealth of knowledge and expertise. Anyone who gets her is so lucky to have her as their doctor.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2013

Dr. Maureen Keenan is a great doctor, informative, caring, knowledgeable, and has good follow-up to give you peace of mind when needed. She really cares about any concerns I had about my health, and does not rush me out of her office.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2011

Dr. Keenan is a wonderful physician and always remembers things about me, despite how long it's been since my last visit. I have a lot of medical conditions and she is great at addressing each one and taking the time to ensure I have all of the information I need. She seems to do a great job of assessing each patient's knowledge level and treats them with understanding and respect.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2011

Dr. Keenan is our family doctor. Each one of us sees her maybe twice per year and usually on short notice. We have never not been able to get in on short notice. She always remembers what's going on shows a genuine interest in us. Recently, my toddler was in for a minor issue and she called the next day to check up. A few weeks later, she mailed a recent relevant journal article. I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2011

After being passed between all the doctors at the family practice, I finally got Dr. Keenan, and i have to say she was absolutely the best Dr. i have ever had. She was fantastic with my twin toddlers, and always remembered our names when she saw us. After i had my IUD put in (in which every possible thing that could go wrong went wrong) she called me at home a few days later just to make sure I was feeling better and that everything was ok. I am PRAYING she comes back to practice or I will be looking for another office. As i find the staff at the office rude and unfriendly, and the other Dr's completely uncaring.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2010

Dr. Keenan seems like a very caring and committed doctor. She is quick to run tests to find out what is causing the problem. My complaint is that, although she ran many test, she did not explain what to do about the results. Although, certain levels were high, I have no idea what to do about it.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2010

Dr. Keenan is one of the best physicians I've had. She gives good advice and follows up to ensure that I'm following it.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2009