You may also like

Rate Dr. Sean Younai

Dr. Sean Younai's Ratings

Dr. Yunai performed bilateral carpal tunnel release on me and he did an excellent job. I am now going to see him once again for bilateral elbow surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2900375].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 20, 2015

Dr Sean Younai is a crook, and thief. all his good reviews are from his own friends. he stole my money. $12,000. I had an appointment with him for lip consultation. he told me he is going to do my lip. then i paid him a deposit of $1,000. He rushed everything. then he scheduled a pre op for me and the day i went for my pre op. he said i don't have time, just hurry hurry, sign the consent form, hurry up. then my boyfriend paid for the surgery remaining balance of $12,000. The night before the surgery his anistigiologist called me scaring me and told me i can die from the surgery. i told him i want to dance. then he said dr young will call me in 30 minutes. dr younai called me and i told him i want to cancel because i am scared to have the surgery and he kept trying to convince me to do it. he took the $13,000 and never returned the money.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2879933].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 29, 2015

Had a tummy tuck. Result was very uneven. The Dr. was very personable before the surgery. after not so much. E-mail reply was quite rude when I asked about the very uneven results. It bothers me every time I see myself. Office was quite dirty. I guess that should have been my first red flag.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1252182].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 11, 2013

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1252181].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 8, 2012

Was very helpful and attentive before sugery. After not so much. I had issues with my results being very uneven from one side to the other. He wasn't open to helping to fix up this sugical flaw. I will have to go to another Doctor to get it fixed up. Very dissapointing.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1252180].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 1, 2012

I recently went to Dr. Younai for a tummy tuck consultation this past week. He is very knowledgeable in what he does and is straight forward on how he thinks you would better benefit from his procedures. He showed me what he would do and a sneak peek on how I would look once I go through the procedure. He is very well-mannered and so is his office staff. I emailed Linda, one of the patient coordinators about some questions I forgot to ask Dr. Younai and she was very prompt and kind in replying back with the answers. Overall I had a great experience. I went to several other surgeons that day, and I have made decision to go with Dr. Younai and go through the procedure by the end of May 2012.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1252179].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 10, 2012

I had breast augmentation by Dr. Younai and I was very happy with everything, including my care, this plastic surgeons professionalism, and the staff's care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1252178].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 6, 2012

Dr.Younai, Is extremly kind, professional and easy to talk to. I expressed my concerns about upper eye lid sugery, he suggested, I didn't need it and explained why (maybe in ten years)that was refreshing & made me feel comfortable knowing he wouldnt simply do a procedure to make money. I also went for a rhinoplasty (nose reshaping)and breast aug appointment. He explained the breast size that would be best suit my body frame and not look outrageous but classy. Dr Younai's office and the surgery center are adjacent in the same building, very convenient. *Staff: Did not like that the office assistant placed a tub of implants in front of me and simply said "go ahead try on any one" and left the room. It was my first visit so I had no idea what I was doing nor what size I was trying on. Luckily Dr. Younai came in a few moments later and explained everything thorougly. Will go to him for my nose reshaping.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1252177].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 2, 2010

Dr Younai was great, I had a breast enlargement with him and I couldn't be happier. He was very patient and friendly and his staff was very nice. The surgery was perfect, no problems at all. I highly recommend him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1252176].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 25, 2008

I had breast reduction done with a lift. I can not tell you how wonderful I look and feel! Dr. Younai pays extreme attention to detail. I have been working in the medical sales field for 10 years and have seen outcomes from many plastic surgeons. When it was my turn for surgery, I was not nervous at all!! I was so excited! and unlike Dr. Rey (Dr. 90210) Dr. Younai is a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon! Every patient will be the best hands possible. Dr. Younai is the absolute best! Diana Land -patient

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1252175].votes_count ]]