Ratings for Dr. Lillian R. Morris

the dr is smart but not any smarter than another OBGYN who is that same age. i called 10 times about my test results and it took the dr 3 months to get back to me. she stated that it was urgent for me to come in for more testing. i made it clear to the dr and staff that i was paying cash and needed to know how much the cost would be. the staff had quoted me a specific price but over charged me by $400. i was even charged $90 for asking a question and she couldn't answer the question.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2011

Concerned about who handles your medical records, confidential information & insurance claims? Then STAY AWAY from Dr. Morris & Women's Healthcare Associates! I called 2 months in advance to confirm acceptance of my insurance & coverage, providing all of my insurance details. When I called back to make my appointment, I reconfirmed my insurance & coverage. The day prior to my appointment, the front desk staff calls to request my insurance information to confirm coverage. I provide the information requested & ask to be contacted if they don't receive confirmation. No call. When I arrive for my appointment, the front desk informs me they have yet to confirm coverage but I could pay out of pocket & they could try to confirm later or reschedule! Outrageous! What a waste of my time: all of the phone calls to ensure coverage in advance, 30 minutes spent completing paperwork, plus driving, parking, etc. No apology nor acceptance of responsibility. Not going to put my health in their hands!

flag | Submitted August 10, 2011

I felt she was apathetic and the staff was appalling. I went hopeful. I scheduled a full exam, received a breast only. Went on with tumor testing Dr Morris recommended. I was unable to access or receive help with my intermediary concerns, terribly rude office manager, I had to call another physician's staff to get my questions answered. Test results arrived 4 days earlier than I was notified, Staff did not call Lab for results but waited to be informed by Fax, although I had kindly asked them to look into it. I was billed for an exam I did not schedule (nor in all fairness did I receive although I asked for it), When I called in with my concerns I was yelled at and lied to by the office manager. That was deeply upsetting. I have still not been seen for a pelvic and I badly need one, I told the office manager I would not be back and then was sent a rude letter. Not once did Dr Morris try to reach out and discuss my concerns or apologize.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2011

Parking in the building is very, very expensive (and street parking is impossible.) Had a annual pap, but no one called me back w/ my results. I had to call back twice and was put on hold both times for a long time. (When I got ahold of someone they were very nice.) However, I want better than average service, so I will be looking around for another office.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2010

I had a good experience with Dr. Morris. She is very knowledgeable and is willing to spend as much time with you as necessary to answer your questions. I received some very bad news after my CVS and Dr. Morris personally called to give me the news which made hearing it much easier. I found her to be extremely empathetic and encouraging. Some time after that pregnancy, I called Dr. Morris just to ask her questions about issues of conception, fertility, etc. and she called me back promptly and spoke with me for almost an hour. She answered all of my questions and offered good advice. I don't think that call was billed to insurance. I'm expecting again and will likely go to Dr. Morris again if the scheduling works out.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2009

Staff is difficult to work with. Test results are not given in a timely manner and the phone is often not answered. Dr. is kind but did not explain things fully.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2009

Dr. Morris does not return phone calls, even in an emergency. The nurses were rude and they did not respect my privacy - announcing my test results in a room full of strangers. I would not recommend this office.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2008

Staff very difficult to work with; takes multiple calls to get prescription refills. No easy way to communicate with doctor, no email, no assistant to talk to, only front desk.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2008

Dr. Lillian R. Morris's Credentials

• Spanish

• University Of California, Ucla School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)