Ratings for Dr. Jean E. Wagner

Dr. Wagner and staff has went out of her way to help our daughter. She is always willing to listen to what i have to say. She Thinks outside the box and is willing to research other avenues. Our daughter is a medical mystery and we do not have the answers we need yet but Jean is working hard with us to find the answers. My favorite thing she tells me is " You know your child best." She HAS NEVER made me feel incompetent or inferior as a parent. Her staff is wonderful about call back and I get a human being on the phone every time I call. Dr. Wagner will call me back personally if the situation is complicated. The office is always very neat and clean. I have a total 5 children who see her. They all are very comfortable with her .. from my 14 year old son to my 1 year old daughter.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2012

Great personality, my children love her-she is informative, reassuring and always happy to see my kids

flag | Submitted December 8, 2009

Dr. Wagner, her partners, and her office staff are phenomenal in their caring and efficiency. They truly enjoy caring for their patients and make sure that they receive the best care they can give. I am glad that I switched to their practice when they opened their new office! My children enjoy going for their checkups and we are always greeted with smiles.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2009

This doctor really knows kids! Her bedside manner is amazing! My kids really respond to her and love her. If you are looking for a good doc, this is where to go!

flag | Submitted April 9, 2009

Love this doctor-she will have to boot my kids out when they are too old!!! Intelligent, timely and a mother!!!!Brand new office, helpful staff, same day sick appts. Has offered her home phone number in case of an emergency!!!

flag | Submitted August 18, 2008

Dr. Jean E. Wagner's Credentials

• St Louis Univ Sch Of Med, St Louis Mo 63104 (Grad. 1998)