Ratings for Dr. John W. Peck

He was very professional and compassionate.. Dealing with cancer is always life changing but he made me feel comfortable and confident that we will conquer this challenge

flag | Submitted December 19, 2014

Of course he is on time he only spends 5 seconds per patient. He must see 100 patients a day. In the 10 minutes that I was in his waiting room there had to have been 10-20 people in and out. If not for his nursing staff he would not have a practise. The nurses are very warm, friendly and very helpful. The staff answered more questions than the doctor did. He may be knowledgeable but doesn't care to spend the time answering your questions. The office manager was very rude, short and picked her face while I was talking to her and if she is the one who yells at you on the phones he definately needs to hire someone else.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2009

His "bedside" manner leaves something to be desired; he handed me a sample drug without explaining the use and side-effects it might have in the normal population, let alone rare side-effects. He did this without reference to my medical history. I question his method of practice. Further, after a prostate biopsy, when I called in to the office asking about continued bleeding, I was told the Dr. says "that's normal". In fact, he told me, after the biopsy, that there would only be a little bleeding for up to 12 hours. When I called in, it had been 48 hours, and I still had small amounts of bleeding. I don't think this is good counselling for a patient. I am sure he is a competent physician, but I was not satisfied with his advice following the biopsy report which showed I had cancer. The only treatment he discussed was radiation. No discussion of other treatments, or the benefits and drawbacks of his recommendation.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2009

Dr. peck was a very good doctor he performed my vasectomy. he was very easy to get along with and made sure i was well taken care of after my procedure.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2008

Dr. John W. Peck's Credentials

• Ohio State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)

Top Hospitals in Ashland, OH