Ratings for Dr. Robert A. Panza

Do not go to this pratice. Missed major medical issues with both of my children. Staff is cold, uncaring, and not helpful. Please dont trust them with your childrens health.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2018

Great doctor, this doctor called a specialist and got my child in to see the specialist when we were having a major concern. I was very impressed with his bedside manner. Trust me not all doctors do this and the fact that he did reassured me he is a pediatrician for the right reason.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2017

Very thorough and always asks if you have any questions or concerns and will spend as much time as you want on any thing going on with the baby. We have a newborn and have been going to Dr Panza for 6 months

flag | Submitted June 30, 2017

Please do yourself a favor and go elsewhere. First, Dr. Panza has a very laid back attitude and is not thorough in what he does. He has no patience and rushes through everything he does. After three seperate visits with three copays in the same week, he finally determined she had an ear infection. My daughter had a fever off and on for 7 days. I'm done with this practice. Dr. Presti is no better and Panza daughter is just a total airhead, I was basically telling her how to diagnose my daughter. Lastly, they have one of the most horrible and rude staff I ever experienced. All they care is that copay. They also wanted to charge me $20 for a copy of medical records for my daughter's school.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2017

Seems like an assembly line he takes not time with you just talks and doesn't really listen to what you have to say. You are in and out in 2 minutes like a fast food joint,,

flag | Submitted January 10, 2017

Dr. Panza and his staff have been great to all four of my sons. Down to earth and easy to talk to.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2015

My four children began with Dr. Panza when he first began private practice. He was awesome over the years! Calling me at home to listen to one asthmatic breathing, calling a lab result to me on his way to the airport for vacation and even showing up in the emergency room when my son was admitted. Dr. Panza is a no nonsense doctor, calls it like he sees it and it extremely caring and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2015

I am surprised to read this review. I have been going to this office with my 3 children for 15 years now and I have NEVER been unsatisfied with the staff or the doctors. Dr. Panza is always so caring and thorough. He even gave me his cell phone number to call him when my son was in the hospital. I highly recommend him!!

flag | Submitted February 16, 2015

The staff is short, unfriendly and rude. The doctors are the same! I was never told that my daughter as due for vaccinations, I was never told that I needed to booster her 1st flu vaccine and they alays try to deter you from coming in for a sick visit. On top of it all, they want ME to pay THEM $20 to get my daughter's records!

flag | Submitted February 12, 2015

Amazing doctor. Went since I was in first grade. Now I'm 22 and am so disappointed I have to switch. Quick but thorough and takes his time with you. Never had even one bad experience.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2015

Dr. Robert A. Panza's Credentials

• Univ Di Roma-La Sapienza, Fac Di Med E Chirurgia, Roma, Italy (Grad. 1984)