Ratings for Dr. Reddy B. Allam

Great as usual , such a caring and always sweet dr.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2016

I love DR. Allam, he is extremely professional, he always gives his honest medical opinion and is extremely through. The staff is very knowledgable and professional even while conducted simple reminder or follow up calls. I've been coming here for 2 years now, it is alway a pleasant experience.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2016

Dr Allam, is a great doctor, his patients overall health is of utmost importance to him. He has been my doctor for the past ten years, and I am truly confident in him to meet and treat my medical needs. His staff is also very professional.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2016

Everyone is kind and helpful. Dr allam and his son helped me so much during a difficult time. My whole family goes to this practice. Dr allam diagnosed my son when another dr had missed it. Great dr.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2016

Dr. Allam has been my internist for over 15 years. He is professional and pleasant. He is aware of new research and he always explains everything to me, including options for treatment and medications. He is knowledgeable as well as amiable.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2016

Always well taken care of. Very thorough. Always on time. Really cares about me.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2016

Excellent does not describe the experience. I tell all my friends about Dr Allam. He is the best. He cares and takes time with his patients. His wealth of knowledge is exceptional. I don't drive to NYC for a consult any more. We are so lucky to have such a professional in our area. Everyone in my family comes to him. He tended to my mother in law and we could not ask for a more caring human being. We have a 100% confidence in Dr Allam

flag | Submitted October 17, 2016

Great doctor. Never have to wait long. Staff is wonderful

flag | Submitted October 10, 2016

Dr. Allam and staff are excellent. My experience has been incredible. Montclair is lucky to have him practicing in our community.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2016

My experience at Dr. Allam's is always a positive experience. Dr.Allam is extremely compassionate is his a approach and very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2016

Dr. Reddy B. Allam's Credentials

• Rangaraya Med Coll, Univ Hlth Sci, Vijayawada, Kakinada, Ap, India (Grad. 1978)

Top Hospitals in Montclair, NJ