Ratings for Dr. Reddy B. Allam

I have been a patient of Dr. R. Allam for over 25 years. It has been a pleasure knowing and having him as my primary Dr. He is a patient caring Dr. Who makes the time in talking to you. He has an excellent staff of women who are friendly and they also take the time to know the patients.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2017

Dr Allam is the best Dr one could ever ask for He is a Dr and a friend i which ever Dr was like him Very plesant staff He is the best Dr in the world

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017

Every Time I have come to see Dr. Allam, he and his staff is exceptionally thorough. I am always seen in a timely manner and my questions are always answered with care and compassion. I love that they can do blood work right in the office and I don't have to travel to a lab. My phone calls are always returned quickly and they are always able to fit me in when I am not feeling well.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2017

Dr Allam has being my doctor for some time, and he is a guy who takes interest in his client, he don't just rush and get you in and out, he ask lots of questions...and you are allowed to ask lots of questions also, i am so glad I choose him as my doctor...my entire family comes to him for health care...thanks doc!!Every visit is a positive experience. Always friendly, always professional. Great staff, comfortable atmosphere. Overall, terrific medical practice. Many thanks for your kind caring.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2017

Friendly staff very knowledgeable easy to get a appointment

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017

I have Dr. Allam for years as my primary physician. He's always easy to talk too and the staff are very accommodating.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2017

Tremendous. Dr Allam is a very personable man. He takes blood pressure and all vitals himself. Not a nurse. He looks into your eyes and has that one on one contact. So many doctors look at a chart 10 times more than looking at the actual patient. Not Dr Allam. He is unique man. He has true love caring for all humanity. Plus, he keeps patients up to speed with all latest medical advancements and office with latest technology. Dr Allam's office staff is an extension of his integrity. Very pleasant and professional. I watch as patients come in office. They all know every patient by name and address as such. I'm telling you that means so much to a patient. We all feel so very safe in Dr Allam's hands. When in hospital in past. A single patient could have many different doctors come in with a specialty. No matter how many doctors. There is only one quarterback that controls the game. That is Dr Allam with hightest authority and is easily recognized how other doctors respect him. Don't let his size fool you. Dr Allam is one strong man in so many ways. Self discipline. Hours puts in is incredible. Day after day after day. I respect the fact he exercises. He keeps in shape knowing be must to be able attend to patients at his highest level. Dr Allam loves people. Loves talking to every patient. A year round Santa Clause. And his give is to keep all healthy to the best they can be. Last Dr Allam runs a practice. Never ever insult this man to call it a business! God put this man on this earth for only one purpose. HE CARES WITH ALL HEART. I have been patient of Dr Allam for over thirty years. If anyone wishes to speak to me as his patient call me any at any time. This is Warren Hull 973 807 6606. Tell you all facts. No assumptions. Thank you for time to listen. Best regards to all.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2017

I have always had a great experience wth Dr Allam. All of the staff is very accommodating and its great they do all blood work in the office. Dr. Allam is always looking to get to the heart of the problem rather than quickly looking to treat the symptom with medication.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2017

Excellent doctor. Trustworthy, straight forward, caring, and can always pinpoint exactly what it is and what I need to do when I inform him of an issue.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2017

Pleasant staff, always courteous staff. Dr Allam has always been thorough with his examinations. Up to date, Have been a patient for a long time. Extremely happy with the care the Dr has given over the years.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2017

Dr. Reddy B. Allam's Credentials

• Rangaraya Med Coll, Univ Hlth Sci, Vijayawada, Kakinada, Ap, India (Grad. 1978)

Top Hospitals in Montclair, NJ