Ratings for Dr. Reddy B. Allam

I always receive high quality service from both the Dr. Allam and the office staff.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017

Excellent doctor. Trustworthy, straight forward, caring, and can always pinpoint exactly what it is and what I need to do when I inform him of an issue.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2017

flag | Submitted January 9, 2017

Scheduling: Typically, if I indicate I have an immediate issue, they get me in that day. But I've had to use a same day care center when they were heavily booked- understandable. Doctor is an excellent diagnostician. But there are times when he has to be reminded of something in the file.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2017

I have been with Dr Allam for past three years. He is a great Doctor. He has encouraged me to be more careful with my health as i get older.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2016

I have been a client here for over 10 years and it has been the best experience and i am never hesitant to come or call here for medical issues or just routine checkups.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2016

My experience as a patient of Dr. Reddy Allam as been immaculate. He is a great doctor to my family and friends. Dr Allam returned phone calls promptly no matter how busy he is. I am informed of my test results as soon as he received it in his office. He is pleasant person and very approachable. Dr. Reddy Allam is the best!!!

flag | Submitted December 4, 2016

Great as usual , such a caring and always sweet dr.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2016

I love DR. Allam, he is extremely professional, he always gives his honest medical opinion and is extremely through. The staff is very knowledgable and professional even while conducted simple reminder or follow up calls. I've been coming here for 2 years now, it is alway a pleasant experience.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2016

Dr Allam, is a great doctor, his patients overall health is of utmost importance to him. He has been my doctor for the past ten years, and I am truly confident in him to meet and treat my medical needs. His staff is also very professional.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2016

Dr. Reddy B. Allam's Credentials

• Rangaraya Med Coll, Univ Hlth Sci, Vijayawada, Kakinada, Ap, India (Grad. 1978)

Top Hospitals in Montclair, NJ