Ratings for Dr. Reddy B. Allam

I have always had a great experience wth Dr Allam. All of the staff is very accommodating and its great they do all blood work in the office. Dr. Allam is always looking to get to the heart of the problem rather than quickly looking to treat the symptom with medication.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2017

Dr Allam has being my doctor for some time, and he is a guy who takes interest in his client, he don't just rush and get you in and out, he ask lots of questions...and you are allowed to ask lots of questions also, i am so glad I choose him as my doctor...my entire family comes to him for health care...thanks doc!!Every visit is a positive experience. Always friendly, always professional. Great staff, comfortable atmosphere. Overall, terrific medical practice. Many thanks for your kind caring.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2017

Excellent doctor. Trustworthy, straight forward, caring, and can always pinpoint exactly what it is and what I need to do when I inform him of an issue.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2017

Pleasant staff, always courteous staff. Dr Allam has always been thorough with his examinations. Up to date, Have been a patient for a long time. Extremely happy with the care the Dr has given over the years.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2017

Always love coming to Dr Allam. He listens, he is understanding and comes up with doable solutions. He also has a good sense of humor and never rushes. The phlebotomist is great too and found my hard to get veins on the first try Front desk is friendly efficient and listens too.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2017

I always receive high quality service from both the Dr. Allam and the office staff.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2017

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017

flag | Submitted January 16, 2017

flag | Submitted January 9, 2017

Scheduling: Typically, if I indicate I have an immediate issue, they get me in that day. But I've had to use a same day care center when they were heavily booked- understandable. Doctor is an excellent diagnostician. But there are times when he has to be reminded of something in the file.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2017

Dr. Reddy B. Allam's Credentials

• Rangaraya Med Coll, Univ Hlth Sci, Vijayawada, Kakinada, Ap, India (Grad. 1978)

• BCBS Illinois