Ratings for Dr. Shaheda N. Azher

Went to her for sudden violent unexplained headaches. She looked at the imaging, said "Are you sure you're having headaches?" Then wrote a scrip for Percocet THREE TIMES A DAY....YES, THREE....and said "Call me in a month" My husband replied "From where, rehab?" She NEVER tried to find the cause in fact most of the time spent in her office on the table she went through her voice mails AND emails!! While we sat there!!! this person should NOT be practicing medicine!!

flag | Submitted August 8, 2013

Doesn't seem friendly . Has a "your just another number attitude" .Doesn't seem to care about your medical condition and doesn't explain as she should about your condition . Gave me medication to take for a condition and didn't explain why and couldn't tell me if it would conflict with other meds she said to try it and if any side effects then stop it . caller my Pharmacist and she said that If I would have taken it with my one specific med I take daily the death rate would be extremely high and said the doctor should have know this!Doctors should be caring of there patients and and show it ! We are human with families,children,and husbands or wives that need us .

flag | Submitted October 17, 2010