Ratings for Dr. Audrey B. Tashjian

Dr. Tashjian has been seeing my teen daughter for a certain condition. She has been compassionate, bring her level of speach to my daughter's level for her to understand her condition and treatment. She very knowledgeable, more than capable, and I would high recommend her to anyone. Since managing my daughter's condition, my daughter has been losing weight, showing less signs of the condition, and most importantly my daughter understands in her own terms the condition she has. I cannot say enough about Dr. Tashjian.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2013

Dr. Audrey Tashjian is a fantastic doctor, with a great resume, years of experience, and impeccable bedside manner. I have recommended Dr. Tashjian to many of my friends, who are as happy and as impressed as I am. She has great diagnostic skills and takes time to listen to a patient. I have been seeing Dr. Tashjian for over 14 years.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2013

every time I see her, she seems nervous and unsure of herself or what she needs to say/do. Makes me nervous like something is horribly wrong. didn't treat my case properly but nothing I can do about it. Very nice woman, but as a Dr, I have no confidence in her because she seems like a worrywart...always frowning up when she is talking and like the world is ending.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2013

Dr. Tashjian was my Gyn for 12 years from 16-28 and misdiagnosed me for 12 years and as a result I cannot have children. Will never go to lawrence ob/gyn again!

flag | Submitted February 23, 2013

Great doctor. Takes time to ask questions and get to know you. Makes you feel at ease and explains everything. Finally found a gyn that I like

flag | Submitted April 20, 2010

Dr. Audrey B. Tashjian's Credentials

• University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Lawrenceville, NJ