Ratings for Dr. Judith H. Mcbean

Dr. McBean is an amazing doctor! She knows her stuff and had delivered both of my boys! I recommend her and Brattleboro OB/GYN any day of the week! She is an amazing doctor!!!

flag | Submitted September 26, 2014

Dr. McBean is an amazingly understanding, kind, intelligent woman. It is only difficult to get an appointment with her (I saw someone spoke of this being a problem) because she is so in demand. She works a lot with patients who have fertility problems and many people request her. She delivered my twins and at all times I felt in the best hands possible. She watched over me carefully, came to talk to me, visited the babies, and knew exactly what to do and say to make everything alright. She made the time to meet with me after the pregnancy in an emergency when my husband was concerned about PPD. She spoke to us for over an hour, held the babies, was understanding and reassuring, and called afterwards to check in with us. She was a blessing to us and our babies and we just love her!

flag | Submitted July 8, 2010

Dr. Judith H. Mcbean's Credentials

• University Of Vermont College Of Medicine (Grad. 1987)