Ratings for Dr. Andrea C. Randall Shih

From the moment that I arrived the support staff were courteous, prompt and efficient. Dr. Randall was very professional, she demonstrated a caring attitude, was right on time and offered her opinion in a matter of fact manner . This was my first visit . So I was evaluating her as well. She passed my rigorous test. I was very satisfied and would definitely follow up with her in the future.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2012

flag | Submitted August 26, 2012

She was my doctor through my whole pregnancy and delivery of my little girl. She is GREAT. Always made me and my husband feel comfortable and helped us understand exactly what was going on. She even preformed my unplanned c-section on the day of delivery when there were complications.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2011

I had an amazing experience with her. She made both me and my husband feel comfortable and answered all questions right away. She helped alot with my maternity leave paperwork quickly. I have recommended her too a few people already.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2010

She is a great doctor and really cares for her patients. She makes sure your questions are answered and always asks if you have any questions.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2008

Dr. Andrea C. Randall Shih's Credentials

Updates

• First Name changed from "Andrea" to "Andrea C."

October 20, 2013