Ratings for Dr. Jason C. Stibich

I waited two months for the appt and arrived 20 minutes early yet waited for over an hour as I watched everyone get time with the doctor, even those that arrived after me. I recieved no professional courtesy from the staff regarding my extended wait time, they sat there as if this was business as usual. I guess thats how they treat the elderly which are usually there not because there are good doctors at this establishment but because travelling to Tampa where real doctors are is inconvenient for the elderly so they settle for this place. As soon as you walk in you are immeadiately aware that this place is unkempt and in dire need of a face lift and new carpets to rid the old smell of funk. Enter at your own risk! I requested a refund and was on my way never to return. This place is for really old people that don't care and simply want to avoid the Tampa traffic.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2013

My insurance company is American Pioneer, which is not listed in the options above. I never have a co-pay. Jason Stibich has been my physician since 2002. He is also the physician for several of my family members. He treated my mother during her final years, and made her life so much better. He is compassionate, has great interpersonal/communication skills, a comfortable manner, and takes all the time the patient needs. He follows up lab work, etc. with phone calls or mail. He is knowledgeable and has a no-nonsense approach that I appreciate.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2013

Dr. Stibich and all the doctors and nurse practitioners in the entire practice are punctual, caring, and really know their stuff. They are sensitive to those without insurance and don't treat you like a number. I've been going to that practice for 9 years and have rarely waited more than 10 minutes. Dr. Stibich rocks. Keep up the good work!

flag | Submitted December 8, 2011

I had been going to Dr. Stibich for about 9 years. I only left him because I had to move out of the county, or I would never have left.He is a very good doctor, knowlegable and also knows his meds.I was always taken on time.He knows your name and history and takes a personal interest in you as a person.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2009

I have had Jason Stibich as my family physician since moving to FL in 2003. I have not a bad word to say. He is knowledgeable, computer literate and caring. He treats you well like he understands you know your body and he listens to what you have to say.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2008

Dr. Stibich has been my family doctor for about 7 years. He is wonderful! He listens, he remembers my name and previous illnesses. I would recommend him to anyone who wants a family doctor who is thorough and extremely caring.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2008

Dr. Jason C. Stibich's Credentials

• University Of Missouri, Kansas City, School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)