Ratings for Dr. William F. Beauchamp

Dr? BEAUCHAMP... did my Mom's knee surgery well... he butchered her knee. She now has to have it redone. I would suggest stay away.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2014

Dr Beauchamp is very professional and is very knowledgeable about his field of work!! He is upfront with you and lets u know if it's something that he agrees with as a professional orthopedist.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2012

Use to be very nice before TOA took over, now he is pushing shots and surgery. I got a letter from TOA this week saying he no longer works for them.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2011

I understood the dr. to say that a specific inflamed nerve was causing my prob. but upon return I understood him to say no specific nerve could cause my problem. Then he gave me a steroid shot to relieve inflammation in nerve. Left me confused. Also left me poorer--provided me with a $50.00 splint that was available at Walgreens for less than half that cost! Dr. nice enough personally but not a really warm feeling from him or especially from nursing staff.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2010

I went 4 times. Let me take time to ask questions. I went back because he comes across as such a nice person. I thought he was going to help me but he did not. He tried to push steroid shots even after they did not work. Then pushed surgery that I do not think I need. 2 times I had to wait over a hour and a half before even being called back to a room. I have herd he was better before the practice joined the TOA network. Now maybe he has to go by their way of doing things.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2010

VERY GOOD TO TALK TO HAS GOOD PR

flag | Submitted August 17, 2008

Dr. William F. Beauchamp's Credentials

• Michigan State University College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1992)

• BCBS Illinois