Ratings for Dr. Oren F. Miller

Dr. Miller himself was a phenomenal doctor, he was very informative before my sons surgery and very reassuring! After surgery he was very very helpful I had a question in the middle of the night we spoke to him himself, instead of a operator or another doctor on call! I was overall very pleased with him & he has a great personality and great bed side manner!!

flag | Submitted March 22, 2018

He was very knowledgeable and professional. Also, the office staff was friendly and patient with my son. The whole visit was quick & answered all my questions. They set up a follow up appointment for my son right there in the office before we left.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2018

We love Dr Miller! He’s very nice, knowledgeable, and made us feel very comfortable. His nurse is really nice as well. The staff at the Ultrasound side weren’t very friendly and acted annoyed because I had to change my daughter after a 2 hr drive, but they aren’t directly affiliated with Dr. Miller.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2018

We loved Dr Miller! Great bed side manner. Friendly, reassuring and knowledgable. Staff is friendly and great too!

flag | Submitted February 12, 2018

Dr Miller is a wonderful doctor. My child is very comfortable talking to him which is a blessing because she hates going to doctor's offices. He explains everything thoroughly and is easy to understand. His staff is amazing!

flag | Submitted February 3, 2018

Short wait time, a very helpful support staff. Dr is very nice and personable. Short wait for a follow up appointment.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2018

Dr. Miller was awesome!!! He was funny and made my little boy feel comfortable and not nervous. I would recommend to anyone!!

flag | Submitted January 22, 2018

He was very kid friendly and helped my son not be so nervous!

flag | Submitted January 16, 2018

Doctor made you feel very comfortable and had a great communication with his staff. You can tell everyone loved their job. That is nice to see and feel.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2018

Dr. Oren Miller has been invaluable in the care of my son, and has, literally, been a lifesaver.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2017

Dr. Oren F. Miller's Credentials

• Saint Louis University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)