Ratings for Dr. Stephen R. Guy

Kind, caring, listens. He comforted me when my son died. He allow me to talk and he listen. I wish all Doctors were that caring.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2018

Dr. Guy is the best!! I absolutely love him . He is a genius when it comes down to high risk pregnancies. He very trustworthy and he will take great care of you and baby.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2017

Delivered both of my babies with this practice. I recommend them to anyone and everyone! Best OBGYN in town!

flag | Submitted March 6, 2016

Simply the best. Very passionate and extremely competent. Love him!

flag | Submitted June 16, 2015

Dr.Guy Was My Ob Gyn ,When I Had My Son 22 yes. Ago, and I had a Blighten Ovum, 16 Years ago, He is the Best Doctor, Ever Just Love Him!

flag | Submitted December 28, 2014

Dr Guy is the nicest doctor you would ever want to meet! Took his time talking to me asking about my symptoms and never rushed me. I felt very comfortable with him and every female knows that a female exam is very uncomfortable. He took time to task to my husband too. The staff is as nice as he is. During my vaginal ultrasound, one of his nurses held my hand, and that made me relax. He is a man of GOD, and that is tops in my book! Dr. Guy is #1 in my opinion !!!!!!!

flag | Submitted November 7, 2013

Dr. Guy, Dr. Crouch and the entire staff at Women's Health Specialists are amazing. I lost my first baby at 6+ months gestation due to a fatal genetic abnormality and Dr Guy and Dr Crouch were the most sensitive, caring and amazing doctors. Then when I got pregnant with my 2nd child, Dr Guy was patient with me through every fear that I had. He answered my 1,000 crazy questions and made sure he was there to personally deliver both of my babies. He became like a father/counselor to my husband and me. He is way more than just a great doctor!! I had to move out of the area and I am so sad that he wont be there for future pregnancies.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2013

Dr. Guy saved my son's life. I was a young mother and I didn't really know any different, so everytime i schuduled an appointment they would say oh we have one open with Cat, Lisa, or whoever else. I rarely had the same person twice and I was a high risk pregnancy. Although I orignally came to the practice for Dr Guy I got paired up with Lisa for delivery because she was the midwife on call when my son was born. It was a horrible experience. They put me on pictocin and took me off put me on, and I pushed for 8 hours with no luck. My son was now stuck in the birth canal. Lisa called Dr. Guy just in time and I am thankful for that and he used the mighty vac to deliver my son. I am so thankful, but if I was a high risk pregnancy why didn't they have the doctor there the whole time. The midwife was used to doing natural delivery and this was far from. I am thankful to Dr. Guy but I wouldn't recommend his midwives for your first pregnancy.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2013

Dr. Guy is a great doctor. But I can't say that about the whole group at his office in vandalia. Cat is by far my favorite, she takes her time answering questions and genuinely cares. Jennifer Frey was terrible. Basically told me my problems were nothing and spent about five minutes talking to me. The ladies in the office are (for the most part) rude. They could be way more friendly. If you are young, don't expect them to treat you like any other mother there. You will receive the typical stereotype that should not be given at a doctors office. After sitting and waiting for a minimum of thirty minutes to be seen every time and paying a lot of money to have prenatal care done here...they could do better.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2013

My first pregnancy and delivery was a very empowering experience, in large part due to the support given by Dr. Guy and his midwives. Although I ended up delivering with the help of a midwife, as I wanted to, I know that if I had had complications and needed medical assistance, that Dr. Guy would have helped me deliver as naturally as possible.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2012

Dr. Stephen R. Guy's Credentials

• Ohio State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1981)

Delta Dental