Ratings for Dr. Daniel G. Branham

I have been going to Dr. Branham with a fractured arm, and I have been very pleased with him and his staff!! Would definitely recommend him!!!

flag | Submitted December 17, 2014

Cannot manage office. This may be a good doctor, but his office management needs work. I took my aunt to get her cast off. We waited 3 hours until the doctors could get to it. Meanwhile other people were coming in ahead of us and then leaving. The cast came off then we waited another hour for them to tell us we could go home. I asked the office assistant to call the shuttle bus then she ignored us afterwards and left the office. The office staff here has serious communication problems between themselves and their patients. I usually don't like writing negative reviews for people but I do not want you or anyone else to have the same horrible experience we did. My aunt is older and was not given the proper care. Stay away!

flag | Submitted December 20, 2011

Dr. Daniel G. Branham's Credentials

• University Of Tennessee College Of Medicine (Grad. 2001)

Multiplan