Ratings for Dr. Matthew G. Stanwix

The absolute best medical experience I've ever had. Everyone was incredibly friendly and attentive and it really helped rid my anxiety through the whole process. I've never been happier with my body.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2019

Excellent experience all around, with excellent results! My Mommy Makeover could not have gone better. Dr. Stanwix is a perfect combination of skill, listening, responsiveness, and meticulous practice. I am so impressed with the results of my Mommy Makeover, I am returning to Dr. Stanwix in a few weeks for a face lift, brow lift, neck lift and fat transfer to face- something I would have never, ever considered prior to my Mommy Makeover experience with him. Dr. Stanwix has assembled an excellent staff. Their happy rapport and teamwork deliver a seamless, streamlined, enjoyable experience to patients. I am looking forward to the results of my next procedures with Dr. Stanwix!

flag | Submitted March 9, 2019

Love this man! Would highly recommend him. His work is Impeccable. He gives great advice, and I’m glad I listened to his Recommendations. I couldn’t be more happy with my outcome

flag | Submitted March 8, 2019

Dr. Stanwix is an AMAZING Surgeon! Great bedside manner and he has unmmatched skills and knowledge in his field. He performed my BBL, and the results could not have been better! His staff are also warm and welcoming. Highly Recommend !! I will definitely work with him in the future.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2019

After over a year of unexplained health issues and multiple emergency surgeries, I decided to have my implants removed in hopes it would help improve my health. This decision took me quite some time because I was extremely concerned with the possibility of looking deformed. I am currently a little over two weeks out from enbloc explant, doughnut lift, and fat transfer and I couldn’t be more pleased with my results! I will forever be grateful for Dr stanwix helping me get my health and life back as well as helping me retain my confidence.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2019

Dr. Stanwix is amazing! I had an en bloc / total capsulectomy...no lift, just needed the explant ASAP. A wonderful bedside manor and no issues after at all! Highly, highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted January 23, 2019

Terrible experience! I was quoted one price for a breast explant and given a surgery date and then all of a sudden I was given a quote for almost twice the original ! Complete bait and switch !

Submitted August 12, 2018

I was referred to Dr. stanwix by Dr. Esway who had done surgery on my left ankle, and I need a flap. Don't ask can't explain it.. lol but he saw me within a very short notice and got my surgery done in a short notice. He was great and did something no one else could do. This was important for my ankle which had been broken and gotten bone infection. I need almost 9 hours of survey to repair my ankle. Dr. Stanwix came and saw me every day and changed the bandages himself and check on me. The work he did was amazing and it still healing since Dec. 2016, but it is making skin and takes about a year to heal. Can't wait to see the end result, I know it will be great. I just want to thank Dr. Stanwix for taken excellent care of me and his staff too. There is no way I could ever thank him enough for what he did.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2017

I used Dr Stanwix for a corset area liposuction. He has the best bedside manner and sold me on using him for the procedure during the initial free consultation. I corresponded via email with one of his staff regarding scheduling my 2 week pre-op meeting as well as my surgery. The day of my 2 week pre-op apt I scheduled my 2 week post-op meeting. The day of my surgery they requested to change the time of my 2 week post-op appt as that time no longer worked for them. At my 2 week post-op appt I scheduled a time for my 8 week post-op appt which was the day before I left for a week long beach trip. I got a voicemail mid afternoon the day before my appt saying there was a scheduling conflicts and that, that post-op appt also needed to be rescheduled. It is now a year later have never heard from his office again since that voicemail. Dr Stanwix himself did an exceptional job and although the price was steep I was very pleased. However, after speaking with more people who had the same procedure done elsewhere (who were also pleased with the results) I discovered I majorly over-paid ($6,800 for an outpatient procedure). Another downside, I had mentioned pre-op I get very nauseated from anesthesia and tend to vomit a lot without multiple anti-emetics. The time I was "awake" enough for them to shovel a sip of gingerale down me to me being wheeled to the car was under 20 mins. I complained of nausea twice during that time and got a small IV dose of Zofran which clearly wasn't enough. I vomited before leaving the parking lot as well as most of that day. Despite how amazing his bedside manner was and how pleased I am the results of the actual procedure, I can't say I would definitely go there again after my PACU experience and appt scheduling issues.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017

I met this wonderful Doctor almost one year ago ,,, not familiar with how to use this rating system I gave he & his office staff a one star. I would give this brilliant , caring , compassionate doctor a 10 plus. I have recommended him to all that use could his excellent service . I have never met a more compassionate Doctor that follows up not only with phone calls but also emails. Would definitely highly recommend him for Breast / laser / anything The Best !!!!!

flag | Submitted February 21, 2017

Dr. Matthew G. Stanwix's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Dartmouth Medical School (Grad. 2005)

Commercial Insurance Company