Ratings for Dr. Matthew G. Stanwix

I highly recommend Dr Stanwix! I had my breast implants removed (explant) and a full lift in Aug 2019. He was able to perform an enbloc or removal of implant with capsule in one piece. Since Dr. Stanwix is a microsurgeon he was able to do this very delicate procedure without leaving any of the capsule in my body. His amazing skill and eye for a very pleasing aesthetic outcome left me with incredible results! Dr Stanwix is extremely professional and confident and I feel blessed to have had him as my surgeon.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2019

I couldn't have been happier with my experience with Dr Stanwix! From his awesome staff, everyone is so kind and helpful, to Dr. Stanwix himself! His bed side manners, personality, kindness, willing to listen to your concerns, I never felt rushed and always felt confident in his ability and vision and knew that he had my best interests at heart. I did TONS of research on doctors before deciding to go with Dr. Stanwix. My reasons for going to him was his skill level, a micro surgeon, experience, and the overwhelming amount of positive things I heard from everyone who had used him. I've already recommended him to several friends and family and would use him again! I'm fortunate enough to live in the same state, but I've seen people as far as California travel across county just to use him...and I would too in the future if I were to ever relocate and needed his type of services again. My results are great! I had breast implants under the muscle for 18 years and was ready to have them removed. I was very nervous about how my breasts would look. But he did an amazing job with the muscle repair, resizing of my areolas, and my scars are barely visible, I love my new little breasts and he did a great job! I also used him for a tummy tuck and lipo after 2 kids, and I finally have my pre-mommy tummy back! It's super flat and toned looking and he did a great job with my muscle repair there as well as a very clean incision line that's under my bikini so you can't even see it! I cannot recommend him enough, you're in good hands!

flag | Submitted September 19, 2019

Dr. Stanwix made this process amazing and did a great job in helping me feel good about my body.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2019

Dr. Stanwix and his team are extremely professional, courteous and genuinely friendly. I never sat more than 10 minutes in the waiting room and my surgery results are incredible. You wont find a better plastic surgeon and team in Richmond. Him and his team are also LGBTQ friendly.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2019

I would trust Dr Stanwix with my life and I have three times since I made that first consultation appointment in 2016. He has the ability to help you envision how your body can look and then he makes it reality! I’ve never looked so good in all my years and he’s changed my life!

flag | Submitted September 6, 2019

Great bedside manner! Listened and delivered. 3mos out, but pleased thus far. Shawnequa Reavis

flag | Submitted August 15, 2019

I've seen Dr. Stanwix for three procedures (two surgeries) and he was so genuine and wonderful. The first I had "shopped" around with about 10 other PS and none of them responded like he did; the rest pushed me into their agenda and he was the only one who listened fully to my goals/hesitations/concerns. Not only did he actively listen, he gave honest feedback and then performed an outcome that was excellent. I'm so glad I went to him-- he's absolutely perfect!

flag | Submitted July 25, 2019

I had a great experience with Dr. Stanwix and his staff. Everyone is very friendly and Dr. Stanwix is extremely easy to talk to. He does't have that arrogant stance that so many of the other plastic surgeons have. And his work is outstanding. I would highly recommend him for any surgery.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2019

I felt extremely lucky to live close to this skilled surgeon. Not only is Dr. Stanwix highly recommended he is very sweet and caring. He answered all my emails during post op period. I will definitely use him again for future needs. Thank you Dr. Stanwix

flag | Submitted July 2, 2019

I have yet to meet another doctor who displays their knowledge so naturally. Picking someone to operate on your body is an intimate, and personal decision. I was sure within the first few minutes, simply on how he was able to clearly state what could be done and what measures could be taken for the best results. He's thoughtful and considerate, and it shows in both his results and his appointments. Always weigh your options when seeing a surgeon, but for some, the reputations precede themselves.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2019

Dr. Matthew G. Stanwix's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Dartmouth Medical School (Grad. 2005)