Ratings for Dr. Jerry Lierl

I recently attended an office visit with my husband following his open heart surgery. I had so many questions for Dr. Lierl. He spent over an hour with us and I never felt that he was impatient with my questions or irritated that I was asking the questions, instead of my husband, the patient. He never once looked at his watch or made me feel like he was rushed to leave. I have never experienced this much concern or attention from a doctor. I will recommend him to everyone that will listen. We did wait for our visit, but if he gives every patient the attention and time that he gave to us, I can understand why. Our visit was allotted for 30 minutes and we ran over by 30 minutes, which was the time that we waited. Thank you so much Dr. Lierl. I agree with the other reviewer, that the nasty comment earlier couldn't have been about the same doctor. Makes me wonder what kind of person wrote that review.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2008

Dr. Jerry Lierl's Credentials

• Ohio State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1978)

Top Hospitals in Edgewood, KY