Ratings for Dr. Peter Currie

I first saw Dr. Currie almost 30 years ago for regular cleanings and braces as well. Both my daughter's are patients as well. The staff is great and the care is great. Although I recently found out Dr. Currie retired and two new dentists have purchased his practice. Dr. Currie will be missed but I'm sure the new dentists will carry on the great patient care.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2017

The staff is great except for the office manager. She is clearly money driven, she made me feel pressured and uncomfortable to accept treatment, I even found the cleanings long and expensive!!! Stay away!!

flag | Submitted January 29, 2017

Hello. I have been dealing with Dr. Curries' office for a very long time. Years. I love their service, the way they try to help me out as a single Mom with a busy schedule. They have been quite understanding with everything I put forth to them. I appreciate that Dr. Currie and his staff always have time to talk to you and/or answer any questions that I might have.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2016

For any future dental assistants or current dental assistants for that matter, I BEG you not to work at this office, this is where I started my career and I quit after 2 weeks. Dr Currie is great but he is controlled by his office manager who is also an awful person to be trained by. The other girls are wonderful but the office manager is the reason why I left there. Don't make the same mistake I did!!

flag | Submitted October 12, 2016

I suffer from extreme anxiety and Dr Currie and his staff made me feel at ease. Had to have extensive work done a couple of years ago due to neglect and he did great work. My daughter and I both see him now regularly

flag | Submitted September 24, 2016

My daughter had her braces put on by Dr, Currie over eight years ago. Her bite was way off and she had a partial cleft lip. The work was amazing. You would never know that she had these awful looking tooth with an unbelievably terrible bite. No problems since. I would recommend him without hesitation. Thank you so much to Dr. Currie and his staff !

flag | Submitted September 20, 2016

Excellent staff and very accommodating .. Dr. Currie is wonderful and personable

flag | Submitted September 16, 2016

I have read some of these reviews and am simply gob smacked. Dr Currie and Staff have ALWAYS been most prompt professional and thorough jn my experience. I recommend this office to anyone with dental needs. Bob McDowell

flag | Submitted August 29, 2016

Both my husband and I got braces from Dr. Currie when we were younger. We both found both him and his assistants/hygienists to be inattentive and rough. My husbands braces turned out fine and his teeth are good, since his teeth were less crooked than mine. The results of my orthodontia were not very good. My teeth are mostly straighter than they were, but there has been a lot of movement since the braces were removed, regardless of retainer use. As an adult I've had multiple very qualified dentists tell me the orthodontic work was very poorly done. I was treated so roughly in the course of my treatment at Dr. Currie's office that I developed anxiety about going to the dentist that has only be relieved by finding a very gentle and supportive dentist. Despite the fact that my husband's orthodontic work turned out better over the long run, we both wish our parents had either spent the money to have someone qualified work on our teeth, or just left it for us to find a trained orthodontist as adults. Don't put your children or yourself through Dr. Currie's treatment.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2016

he ruined my daughters smile for the rest of her life...this was partially my fault as I believed him. Please listen people, he is NOT an Orthodontist! I will regret this for the rest of my life!

flag | Submitted March 31, 2016