Ratings for Dr. Neil A. Ahner

Just an okay doctor. Seems a bit more into the holistic thingtha=en I;m comfortable with. I won't be seeing him again.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2010

An amazing doctor very knowledgeable about hypothyroidism, adrenal fatigue, and sex hormones. He's patient, kind, and treats patients more like a friend than a doctor. He prescribes Armour, hydrocortisone, and treats his patients, not their lab results. He actually listens and cares, and doesn't just think lab results are the end-all. He cares about how a patient feels and wants to make them feel better. He is very up-to-date on knowledge, even though he's older, and after trying many other doctors, my husband and I have no desire to see anyone else. I've never had a better experience with a doctor, and I don't say that lightly.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2009

Very caring staff, appointments are so on time I never get to relax and read a magazine. Dr. Ahner is extremely knowledgeable...an MD and a Naturalistic doctor...the best of both worlds! He'll ask countless questions and listens to your answers and lets you ask questions. I always leave my visit feeling that I'm in good hands. He has accomplished more with my hypothyroidism, chronic fatigue, osteoporosis, and sensitive stomach (in just one year!)than other doctors have been able to do in the last 5 years! He's a gem... a lifesaver!!!

flag | Submitted October 13, 2008

Dr. Neil A. Ahner's Credentials

• Univ Central Del Este (Uce), Esc De Med, San Pedro De MacOris (Grad. 1980)

Top Hospitals in Palm Beach Gardens, FL