You may also like

Dr. Grindle's gentle manner, confidence and experience were very reassuring when my wife was having surgery. We are so grateful for his compassionate care and technical expertise.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2015

I've always felt that this anesthesia provider had super clinical knowledge and was of a free mind to use whatever needed to insure safe surgery. We need more like him.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2014

An active member in participating in good quality anesthesia for surgey; well organized and seems genuinely concerned for his patients. He was very good for my surgery

flag | Submitted February 21, 2013

Dr.Grindle is the best doctor I have ever been to - I have been very satisfied.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2011

Dr. Wade Grindle's Credentials

• University Of California, San Diego School Of Medicine (Grad. 1986)

Multiplan

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Grindle's gentle manner, confidence and experience were very reassuring when my wife was having surgery. We are so grateful for his compassionate care and t..."

March 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I've always felt that this anesthesia provider had super clinical knowledge and was of a free mind to use whatever needed to insure safe surgery. We need more l..."

December 6, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=873352'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.5

February 6, 2014