Ratings for Dr. Abdelrahman H. Mohamed

This was quite possibly the worst experience I've ever had at a doctor's office. If you think you're going to get in and out of there quickly by taking the earliest appointment in the morning, think again! I got there at 9 am, first appointment of the day, and I wasn't called back and seen until noon. I guess it's "notorious" because other patients were joking and rolling their eyes about how late this place always is. Once I was finally seen, I was un-diagnosed and given the brush-off. He wouldn't look at an MRI that I went out of my way to bring, "I'll look at it later," and threw it on the exam table. He offered no help or suggestions whatsoever, and passed me off to a specialty that doesn't even deal with my problem. I didn't go there for pain management because I already am seeing someone else for that, but: Their pain management contract is a joke! It's obvious that they treat their pain patients as suspects, not people deserving of compassion.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2012

Dr. Abdelrahman H. Mohamed's Credentials

• Univ Of Khartoum, Fac Of Med, Khartoum, Sudan (Grad. 1975)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Morristown, TN