Ratings for Dr. Anthony D. Mcbride

Was told for years there was nothing to be done about my shoulder, suffered for nerely 10 years until I read an article about Reverse Total Shoulder. I went to see McBride, had the surgery a week later and now 2 months later I'm pain free and can finally raise my arm above my head and have full use. Nothing short of amazing

flag | Submitted April 18, 2012

Dr. McBride did a fantastic job on my knees. I had pain for years and nobody else would help me. I am now walking four miles a day and not taking any pain medicine at all!

flag | Submitted December 27, 2011

Still recovering from hip surgery after 10 mos. No physical therapy ordered even after requested by patient. Kept telling patient they were lucky to be alive, instead of addressing major pain issues. while in hospital for only 1 week, patient went home w/ serious bed sores. doc ignored. perfectly functional, healthy female prior to hip fracture is now dibilitated. constant complaints to doc only pacified or ignored.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2008

Dr. Anthony D. Mcbride's Credentials

• LOUISIANA STATE UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF MEDICINE IN SHREVEPORT (Grad. 1988)