Ratings for Dr. Theresa M. Terem

My experence was years ago before she was a surgeon. However I will Never forget. The memory of the pain she put me though is like it was yesterday. Not to speak of how rude she is. Stay away from this doctor.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2011

This woman saved my daughters life I trust her completly

flag | Submitted March 17, 2009

I have a totally different experiance with Dr. Terem, yes she is ubrupt but on a few different occasions when a question was ASKED she has taken the time to explain things in detail going so far as to take out a diagram and show you the different parts involved in the surgery and what would happen. She has taken the time to do this even to people that are just there as support and not the actual patient. I agree she is very quick and short with what she wants done, I would much prefer a doc. to tell me like it is rather than sugar coat the whole thing. From telling me flat out I needed to loose weight for a surgery and WHY I needed to, to saying after a surgery that I need to eat because the weight was coming off too fast. She agian explained why when asked.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2008

A family member of mine suffered unjustly under the hands of this rude doctor. She has no compassion, she does not want any questions asked about anything because it imposes on her illusion of herself "the perfect screaming drill instructor." I feel sorry for Dr. Terem and pray that she turns to Jesus for help with her bad temper. I have forgiven her in my heart and pray only love for her to see her cruel heart in treating her patients like dirt. I used to be like this and we will all answer to God one day and be justly punished. Repent Dr. Theresa Terem and ask God for help and forgiveness for your sin! And all of the other people who are like this...stop blaming others and look at your own heart. God helped me to do this. I was wicked and mean in my heart but Jesus helps me now to love people with God's love. In Jesus' name Amen

flag | Submitted August 15, 2008

Dr. Theresa M. Terem's Credentials

• Loyola University Of Chicago, Stritch School Of Medicine (Grad. 1981)