Ratings for Dr. Zack G. Sanders

Both my kids, now almost grown, have seen Dr. Sanders since they were babies. He is the best and has always given us the very best care. My kids are almost too old to see him anymore and neither wants to get another doctor. My son had horrible allergies when he was small, and my athletic daughter was forever getting hurt playing sports. Dr. Sanders handled them both in his gentle, caring way. He is the best.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2010

This doctor is extremely nice! He knows what he is doing. I took my son to see him because his medicaid doctor refused to believe my son needed surgery for sleep apnea. Dr. Sanders knew immediately upon looking at my son's throat that he needed the surgery(he was snorely severely at night and would stop breathing). Dr. Sanders really cares and I recommend him to everyone.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2009

Beside manners were beyond expectations. Both caring and sensitive to patient needs.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2008

Dr. Zack G. Sanders's Credentials

• La State Univ Sch Of Med In Shreveport, Shreveport La 71130 (Grad. 1977)