Ratings for Dr. Jessica S. Friedman

I had surgery for the removal of 3 cysts in 2001 that were attached to my right ovary. She removed the cysts and right ovary. She also found Endometriosis and removed that. In 2007, I called her and complained of the same pain that I felt in 2001, and figured that the Endometriosis had returned. I called her complaining of the pain, and she told me that I was just fine. She told me that I did not have Endometriosis, without even seeing me to check it out. The next 5 months past, and I called her each time, complaining of pain. She told me the same thing each time...You're fine and do not have Endometriosis. The 6th month arrived, & I couldn't tolerate the pain. I called her office and they told me that she was on vacation, but I could see another Dr. She checked me out, ordered a Laparoscopy and found a lot of Endometriosis. "She removed it." I am still waiting for an apology from Dr. Friedman for not listening to my complaints of pain and HAVING Endometriosis.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2013

Very kind, sensitive to personal issues related to my health, excellent knowledge of treatment options (including local resources), felt Dr. Friedman embodied wholistic approach to exam process. Nice people in the office too.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2011

This was my first female exam. Dr. Friedman was very nice and did not make me nervous at all. She was very gentle and I had absolutely no pain during the exam. Will not be so nervous next year when I have to go again.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2010

Dr. Friedman rushed through my appointment and didn't make time to listen to what I had to say. As a result, I did not get a timely diagnoses for my problem and I am suffering worse because of it.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2009

Dr. Jessica S. Friedman's Credentials

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)