Ratings for Dr. Gunnar Kraag

Nothing other than excellence to describe Dr Kraag's approach to diagnosis and treatment. He is very knowledgeable, so I had to do my homework in order to ask the right questions and tap into his knowledge. He's a gem.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2015

Dr. Kraag is simply the best there is! Being diagnosed with RA was terrifying and Dr. Kraag has always taken the time to answer every single question and impart his wisdom. His manner is reassuring and he's truly interested in the treatment and study of this disease.? Dr Kraag strives to understand my experience and and expertly attends to them. He is also sensitive, knowledgeable, relaxed and funny. Brilliant!!

flag | Submitted September 8, 2015

Dr. Kraag is the BEST!! I have been seeing Dr. Kraag for approximately 25 years and very much appreciated the competent and reassuring care he provided me. His concern for his patients is a gift others can't compare. He is patient, smart, savvy, compassionate, hard working and very dedicated. He takes as much time as needed and very seldom did I wait more than 10 minutes. He was always available when I needed him and would accommodate me in his busy schedule. There were times when it was difficult to cope with my chronic illnesses, but due to his sincere efforts and care I was able to stand on my feet again. I cannot thank him enough for his contribution in making my future brighter. Although he well deserves to pack it in, I will miss him terribly. The lady from Kanata.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Kraag for several years, I truly trust and rely on him and his staff,I am so upset that my next appointment will be the last, as he is retiring. I don't know how I will cope with my illness without him to turn to. It's exextremely hard to find a doctor as understanding as this man.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2015

I however cannot understand how most of these people on here have said he is rude and not sympathic, I find he is just the opposite he is very caring and a very smart man...takes time with me, however I talk to him like he is a friend not just a doctor, yes he is busy, but that's what you deal with when you have a great doctor, he told me today he is leaving and I will miss him when he is gone, but for the past 18 years or so, its been a pleasure!!! The girl from Carp!!!..

flag | Submitted May 5, 2015

Today I found him very rude, condescending, insisting I can work. How the heck can he decide that? Is he inside my body? Does he see me on a daily basis? Does he feel the pain of fibromyalgia, and chronic fatigue. I hope he retires. He was pompous and insulting. I was near tears. Shame on him!

flag | Submitted February 12, 2015

In 1980s good. After that negligent, unprofessional and unethical. Abusive, condensending, falsified records. Took back his own diagnoses which was backed by blood work and other diagnostic tests. Rhetoric dinosaur that should have his licence revoked. Dangerous

flag | Submitted December 3, 2014

I have been seeing Dr Kraag for many years now and have always be more than satisfied with each visit. Dr Kraag is more than knowledgable in his field and always very very pleasant. His staff are always very pleasant and accommodating. All visits have been punctual. Thanks Dr. Kraag and staff for all your help over the years.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2014

flag | Submitted August 7, 2014

What a wonderful Doctor, he is very Kind, always ready to say hello. And he knows his stuff as a Dr. Excellent God Bless you.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2014