Ratings for Dr. William T. Klope

Most unproffesional, worst bedside manor doctor ever. All he does is complain about his fellow doctors. Does not care about his patients whatsoever. Poor staff, hard to make appointments. Do not recommend.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2012

When my insurance company backed out of paying 3 days prior to surgery Dr Klope had a doc pull him over to an unaffiliated hospital and performed the surgery. This man is out of this world, He performed the surgery free. An amazing man and wonderful DR

flag | Submitted March 23, 2011

Dr. Klope is rude, ****ed, and incompetent! I saw him 3 times last relating to contant bladder infections. He insisted my problem was related to sexual activity - yet he never asked me any questions to substaniate any of his comments. Within the past 3 weeks, I have been diagnosed with over 3 cm of kidney stones stuck in my kidney as well as my ureter causing severe hydronephrosis. I have already gone through 2 surgeries in the past 3 days and I have another scheduled for the beginning of next weeek. This is definitely a diagnosis he shouldn't have missed!!! He should not be allowed to practice medicine!

flag | Submitted August 15, 2008

Dr. William T. Klope's Credentials

• Vanderbilt University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1983)

AHC