Ratings for Dr. Ohad M. Ben-Yehuda

I have been a patient of Dr. Ben's for 7 years and would highly recommend him. He was the only OBGYN who was able to perform a complicated endometrial ablation surgical procedure on me which prevented me from having a hysterectomy. He has always been very kind, gentle, caring and compassionate. At my recent exam he even gave me a blanket thinking I might be cold. He is very bright, always explaining everything he is doing.He is an outstanding physician who I would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2011

I'm extremely happy with Doctor Ben Yehuda and pleased with everything thus far. I think it's sad that it's always the ONE unhappy person that is always the loudest. I hope for a healthy pregnancy, but unfortunately not everything is controlled by the doctor.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2011

I feel sorry for anyone who doesn't have him as their doctor. He is absolutely amazing. So intelligent and kind and caring. I've known a lot of OB-Gyn's professionally and personally, and he is the best. I always get his full attention and I know that he really listens to me and cares. Very talented Dr.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2011

I had a terrible experience with this doctor. He assured me I had a normal sized baby and stripped my membranes early and ended up with a 5.5 pounder. Did only one ultrasound at 20 weeks even after my measurements stopped increasing at 35 weeks and others commented I looked small. Will NEVER go back. You would think a doctor would rather be safe than sorry.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2010

I had so many problems and changed two doctors before i came to Dr Ben Yehuda He is so gentle and caring and helped me so much i will recommend him he is the best.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2010

This is the best Doctor in the nation,he delivered both of my children. Thank you for everything Dr Ben

flag | Submitted December 3, 2008

I was referred to him from another doc who does not deliver. I had to go through a terrible experience with a miscarriage and he was so wonderful. He makes you feel like he is never rushed. He did not push a surgery that he would have made money on and instead supported a natural option without hesitation. I have never gone to male gyn before him but he is so much better and gentle!!

flag | Submitted November 14, 2008

Dr. Ben-Yehuda is a wonderful dr. He is caring and knowledgeable. I recommend him without reservation!

flag | Submitted October 3, 2008

Have referred many friends to Dr. Ben. All have been extremely satisfied. Medical care like the "old" days!

flag | Submitted August 15, 2008

Dr. Ohad M. Ben-Yehuda's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Ucla (Grad. 1992)