Ratings for Dr. Eric R. Brock

Dr. Brock and his staff made me very comfortable with the decision to have shoulder surgery to repair my rotator cuff. I feel that I received personal care and that Dr. Brock and his nurse listened to my concerns and answered my questions without rushing me. The surgery was very successful, pain was minimal and I am now pain free in my shoulder! I would definitely use Dr. Brock again and recommend him to my closest friends and family.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2014

Extremely professional and very knowledgeable. I really liked how he wanted to try some different things before going to surgery. His staff is wonderful.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2014

flag | Submitted March 9, 2013

I was very apprehensive about my Rotator Cuff Surgery. Dr. Brock and his staff were wonderful and supportive. The surgery went great! My recovery was quicker than anticipated and I am so glad I had the surgery done now. Dr. Brock is an excellent Surgeon and Doctor and I recommend him highly!

flag | Submitted January 10, 2013

I was visiting Texas meeting some family that I have never really met.. we are all grown now and so anyway 2nd day there I shattered my foot. Dr Brock and his nurse Matt were there for me. I never felt so welcomed when I really knew no one... They have the best manners and sense of humor and I would recommend them to everyone in Texas. Wish I was still there for them to care for my foot... but had to get home... Just remember Dr. Brock he is great and does awesome work....

flag | Submitted June 7, 2012

Dr. Eric R. Brock's Credentials

• Texas Tech University Health Science Center School Of Medicine (Grad. 2004)

Top Hospitals in Mineral Wells, TX