Ratings for Dr. Anne E. Turcea

I honestly only saw Dr. Turcea one time throughout all my doctors appointments before having my child. It wasn't my choice because I had never been to any of the doctors they had because my original doctor had just stopped delivering babies just a little before that. So I just took whoever they gave me each time. But the time I saw her she was so compassionate, considerate, helpful, and just all around amazing. Out of all four of them that deliver babies now in danville I highly recommend Turcea and if you can't get her I think you should go elsewhere because none of the others will take the time to talk to you, answer your questions, and just really take care of you. She always took as much time as I wanted to talk to her and she would sit and answer every single question I had. If you are going to be a new mother I highly highly recommend that you request every appointment you have and for Turcea to deliver your baby. Or just to be your gynecologist. You will not be disappointed!!!

flag | Submitted October 31, 2014

Dr. Turcea is perhaps the greatest GYN I've ever gone to. She is very compassionate, and always takes as much time with me at appointments to answer every question or concern I have at that time. She is very knowledgable, skilled, and kind. I have been to a couple of others since we moved here 5 years ago, and been very disappointed. I would recommend Dr. Turcea to anyone looking for a fantastic Dr. because I think she is the best in Danville!

flag | Submitted January 14, 2014

flag | Submitted August 15, 2008

Dr. Anne E. Turcea's Credentials

• University Of Iowa College Of Medicine (Grad. 2007)

Top Hospitals in Danville, KY