Ratings for Dr. James C. Murphy

office staff is so awful. receptionist who talks to patients has NO people skills, very rude, and dumb.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2015

I had the worst experience ever with his office staff. Getting appointments was horrible. Even getting a post op appointment took almost a month. They even had the nerve to call me and reschedule the post op appointment I made 2 weeks before surgery to a whole week later. I was left not knowing whether my procedure was a success or not. I didn't research this doctor prior to my knee surgery, but will never recommend his office to anyone. The surgical center staff was excellent, just not his regular office staff. They have no respect for the patients or their pain.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2014

he has done plenty of surgerys on my knees and ankle.he is very caring towards his patients and gives his full attention to his patients.he is willing to address the problem the patient is having and do is upmost best job to fix it.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2008

Dr. James C. Murphy's Credentials

• University Of Maryland School Of Medicine (Grad. 1977)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Glen Burnie, MD