Ratings for Dr. Anthony L. Capocelli

Dr. C did my Chiari surgery and I’m feeling better than I have in a long time. He’s an awesome dr. I would never trust anyone else to open up my head.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2018

Best surgeon ever! He worked on me and my mom. We come from Fort Smith just to see him!

flag | Submitted June 10, 2018

Love Dr Capocelli!! He is simply the best doctor. I have been very sick for a couple of years. Dr Capocelli has treated with respect and deep caring. He listens to his patients. Sometime he does cancel appointments or reschedule due to the nature of his practice. But it is all well worth it. He is very kind and understanding and extremely intelligent. He works to find answers that are non surgical using surgery as a last resort. I cannot say enough good things about him.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2018

This doctor is the best doctor I've ever had. I wouldn't have a life without him today. He gave me my life and I couldn't be more grateful. He may not get every appointment in as soon as possible, but that is because he is saving someone else's life. Thanks Dr. Cap !

flag | Submitted March 9, 2018

Doc C is fantastic! He repaired a failed surgery on my daughter.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2018

He is the WORST doctor ever just do the surgery and doesn't care what happens to you later. He has due three surgeries on me and I am right back were I started and his staff and nurses are just as uncaring and sorry as he is. If you are smart you wont go to him or his rude staff.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2017

I had brain surgery a couple of years ago and was told I needed it to slow down the symptoms so I wouldn't be paralyzed. Now after 2 years I am in severe pain and am much worse than before. It's becoming more difficult to walk or even stand for long periods of time. When I showed him on my brain MRI where it looked like I was slumping he blew me off. He doesn't need to be doing brain surgeries. He is making people worse off then they were before.

Submitted July 20, 2017

Excellent caring skilled surgeon who LISTENS TO YOU. Enough said.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017

Dr Capocellis is such an amazing man; a true gift to the medical community. To hear how so many neurosurgeons dismiss their patients after surgery when he makes it very clear that he continues to care and follow his Chiari patients for years is remarkable! He and his nurse, Tana, are amazingly compassionate and truly dedicated to helping others. I am so glad that we have a Chiari specialist right here in the middle of the country. Once you meet him, you will understand just how kind and thorough he is, and it's no wonder people travel from all over to see him. I am so blessed to call Dr. Capocelli my neurosurgeon. Bless you sir!!

flag | Submitted May 1, 2015

I know the wait time might be long , but consider why you in his office and wait time shouldn't matter!!!! I want a doctor who can fix my problem and I be alive when he is finished !!! Maybe just maybe he was saving some one else's life while you complained about waiting on an appointment . If you were the one on the operating table with a head injury I don't think you would give a second thought about a little time that you had to wait to see such a brilliant , caring surgeon . So with that said if waiting is a problem for you , then by all means get a quick unknowlegable doctor to see you and good luck on your survival!!! As for me I drive 4 hours just to see him and I would wait for days at an appointment, why, because he operated on me and now I walk again and I have a life again, pain free ? No, but I get out if bed on my own two feet and walk. In my eyes he is the only surgeon that will EVER operate on my life!!! As fir you complainers , go on and free up his precious time for someone who really needs it! I LOVE DR C and I really wish ortho arkansas would get Becky Taylor to work with him in little rock so the complete package was there again!!

flag | Submitted November 15, 2014

Dr. Anthony L. Capocelli's Credentials

• State University Of New York At Buffalo School Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)

Commercial Insurance Company