Ratings for Dr. Alok Rustogi

He is a great doctor. his staff and office hours very convenient to working people like myself. I have been visiting him for 2 years now and always enjoyed my appointments. HE encourages you to make good health choices and helps you with medication when u need them.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2016

Excellent physician. Compassionate with superb clinical skills. Highly recommend. Definitely a choice of nurses.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2014

Dr. Rastogi is probably the best doctors known in the world! He is the sweetest and most caring doctor I've ever met. I see him on a regular basis and he has helped me out every step of the way. Words can not describe how great of a doctor he is. I would recommend him in a heart beat! His receptionist is amazing as well. She always sends me my reports ASAP and is very adapting to my schedule and changes my visits whenever I need them. Everyone should see Dr. Rastogi if they ever have medical issues. He's the best doctor in NOVA!

flag | Submitted April 30, 2012

dr. rustogi is a very sweet man! he is poliet and always helps me with my problems. his hours are also great. the girl in the front is a sweetheart. i would recommend to other patients.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2012

Very patient and excellent doctor. Front desk staff was very helpful and friendly was given appointment on same day as had a really bad cough.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2010

Excellent doctor was very patient and caring was given appointment same day

flag | Submitted December 6, 2010

Dr. Rustogi is one of the best doctor's I've ever had. He's not only knowledgeable but he's very compassionate as well. If you're looking for a smart, caring doctor, you won't be sorry if you choose him.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2008

Dr. Alok Rustogi's Credentials

• University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)

Workers Comp