Ratings for Dr. Ann M. Carr

The best Neurosurgeon I have ever had! I had to move to South Florida and wish I still had her.I would recommend her hands down and her staff.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2015

Dr carr and her staff were very courtious and helpful, dr carr explained my problem very carefully, she explained what would be done during surgery, and what to expect during the healing process. She was straight forward and didnt waste time beating around the bush. I would recomend dr carr to a yone who needed her services. A word of caution, if your a patient that likes to be cottled and pittied perhaps you should look elswhere. But if you want a doctor with skill who is streight forward and honest with you, then doctor. Carr is who you need. Two thumbs up and a 10 plus rating from this paitiant.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2013

This was the fastest visit I have ever had with any doctor. I was in and out of there in less than 5 minutes (start to finish), clearly not enough time to read my file in detail and make a proper diagnose. The exam was so fast I couldn't keep up with the commands I was given.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2011

Never again no bed side manner a total ****. The worst dr i have ever been to and i have seen some bad doctors

flag | Submitted June 17, 2011

Check her out with the state. Make sure she knows what operation you are having she may do the wrong procedure and not let you know. BEWARE!!!!!!

flag | Submitted August 14, 2008

Dr. Ann M. Carr's Credentials

• Texas Tech University Health Science Center School Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)

MSP/BC Med