I live in NYC, and while traveling for work in Boston, I came to Dr. Walsh to get a second opinion on treating bilateral hydrosalpinx, a condition that developed after my first laparoscopy at a well-known hospital in NYC. Understanding my best option was to get my tubes removed and proceed with IVF, I wanted the best surgeon I could find. At first, I had no intention of coming to Boston to get surgery as there are many great surgeons in NYC, but after spending time with Dr. Walsh, I knew he was head and shoulders above the rest. Its been 3 days after my surgery, and I feel great. My recovery versus the first surgery is day and night - my husband is shocked at how well I'm recovering. I am very happy with my decision to come to Brigham and to see Dr. Walsh - not only is Brigham amazing (the process and procedures run very smoothly) but Dr. Walsh really has the best clinical judgement, surgical skill, and bedside manner. Thank you Dr. Walsh and BWH!

flag | Submitted June 29, 2014

Dr. Walsh guided us through 3 cycles of IVF, each resulting in pregnancy. Despite 2 miscarriages he never gave up on helping us bring home a baby. Our healthy son was conceived when I was 43, born when I was 44. We are eternally grateful

flag | Submitted August 11, 2011

I had an operation with him. He is very compassionate and kind hearted and very confident about his work. He said he has never done histerectomy in his life. So if any women has fibroids but still want to conceive and be fertile make sure you visit him before opting for hysterectemy. I felt like he is sent by god for me as I had huge and so many fibroids.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2010

Dr. Walsh was very kind and compassionate when I had a miscarriage.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2008

Dr. Brian W. Walsh's Credentials

• Brown Univ Program In Med, Providence Ri 02912 (Grad. 1981)

Tufts

Updates

• First Name changed from "Brian" to "Brian W."

April 8, 2012