Ratings for Dr. Virginia M. Weaver

Dr. Weaver-McGrath and her office are not interested in going the extra mile to help anyone. I switched to another practice in Memphis. I do not recommend the St. Francis program to anyone interested in weight loss surgery.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2012

My wife and I met Dr. Weaver when I was admitted to the hospital for an emergency appendectomy. Prior to our meeting, we had no idea who would be performing the surgery as it was already past 6:00 on a Friday evening. I was immediately at ease when I met her. She is very approchable, speaks plainly in very straight forward terms and, most of all, her care and compassion for her patients is more than evident. She has consistently made herself available for even the most trivial of questions or concerns we have had and has been extraordinary in her follow up and care after the opperation. My wife and I have both been extremely pleased and would highly recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2008

Dr. Virginia M. Weaver's Credentials

• University Of Tennessee College Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)

Commercial Insurance Company